British Somali Mo farah staring on “I’m a celeb”.

DRACO

VIP
The nations most watched wintertime Tv show “I’m a celeb”, is back. Mo Farah will be staring in it this year, so get the word out to vote for him throughout the series .

I’ve heard of this show but I’ve just now heard some bad things about this show for the first time

I don’t see what’s wrong with it fam can Reer UK please explain

I’ve heard of this show but I’ve just now heard some bad things about this show for the first time

I don’t see what’s wrong with it fam can Reer UK please explain
There is nothing inherently wrong but it is a show for old timers to watch, Mo Farax should have applied for more popping shows.

No young person will tune in to it.

DRACO

VIP
There is nothing inherently wrong but it is a show for old timers to watch, Mo Farax should have applied for more popping shows.

No young person will tune in to it.
Not really, I used to watch this show when I was a kid, It’s still a popular show for all age groups but I haven’t watched it in years cause I don’t watch tv much. But, this year we should watch and support MO. It will be extra popular due to the lockdown.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I swear he's literally the only celebrity there? I'm not looking to violate, but I've never heard of any one of of the others.