Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

mjpls.png

VixR

Veritas
Technology is exposing everyone these days.

Once, we had some friends over and one of the guys went to the bathroom. Next thing you know we’re all hearing sounds emanating from his bag where is Bluetooth speaker was. Meanwhile, he was clearly having hearing problems in the bathroom and didn’t realize his sound was connecting to a speaker, so he kept restarting it and turning the volume up with his phone lol.

Always turn your connections off before you watch , especially Bluetooth.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Once, we had some friends over and one of the guys went to the bathroom. Next thing you know we’re all hearing sounds emanating from his bag where is Bluetooth speaker was. Meanwhile, he was clearly having hearing problems in the bathroom and didn’t realize his sound was connecting to a speaker, so he kept restarting it and turning the volume up with his phone lol.

>before you watch

>before you watch

06C0A402215DC3308132CCCB098A9DFAA26851DE

If i was your father i would beat the caadaan culture out of you

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I can almost guarantee you’ve watched very recently, if not today. Go wash your hands.
Alhamdulilah allah saved from that evil, I've been on NoFap ever since i was 19 years old (3 years), and my productivity and energy levels have gone through the roof ever since.

is a poison for the brain.

:russ::drakelaugh: