Bringing innovative technology to Somalia

Excellent idea. This is what moves our country forward:

Unfortunately, most of our ppl are low iq.

They will pass over threads like this.
Perhabs not low iq but maybe they don't know about what possibilities that exist.. It bothers me a lot in 2022 our people are vulnerable to drought or shortage of rain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that is a really smart idea, and honestly if you tried this when going back to Somalia (if you are) I think it would be really successful. But question... Do you think Somalia also needs desalination plants for removing salt in the water? Because we have a really big coastline and we can use the water in our oceans and distill it and add minerals to make it drinkable. Just a thought.

Perhabs not low iq but maybe they don't know about what possibilities that exist.. It bothers me a lot in 2022 our people are vulnerable to drought or shortage of rain.

Their are huge underground aquifer in puntland also somaliland region, that hasnt been tapped into yet.

Potential is there, Money talks tho.

I think that is a really smart idea, and honestly if you tried this when going back to Somalia (if you are) I think it would be really successful. But question... Do you think Somalia also needs desalination plants for removing salt in the water? Because we have a really big coastline and we can use the water in our oceans and distill it and add minerals to make it drinkable. Just a thought.
Yes in the long run it would be good to build some desalination plants to backup the rest of the water supply systems, but desalination plants costs lots of money both to build and also to maintain once they're built, this is why we need to start from the systems I've mentioned in my ideas.. They're less costly and doesn't require that much to build and maintain.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Talk is cheap. It's better to organise your own gatherings and fundraisers for these kinds of projects. You will also need to get the support and backing of the locals in somalia.

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
Yes, it would prove to be all the more productive engagement, following in the footsteps of the Likes of Leanardo Davinci of the Renaissance
da-Vinci-inventions.jpg

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
All the wells near areas my relatives live used private funds raised within community/qabil for building. I paid 1k towards a well lest year and just got call this week they need another 1k because no water has been struck yet, not sure if they got bad intel or drilling going wrong but spent 160k so far. Honestly might be sunk cost fallacy at this point.

I think in Somalia we are scratching surface with aquifers and we need equipment big oil companies use to get real deep where all the water sits this will probably hundreds of million in investment and requires government funding if we do we can turn Somalia green again .

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
3. Build bigger rainwater collection underground reservoirs where rainwater are collected and stored, this as a secondary backup system during very dry seasons
This is a very good idea, this should be done along every seasonal river. Take a look at the amount of water that goes to waste just in Garowe.

Excellent Idea bro. I remember seeing too Somali qabils fighting over one well in an arid place, and thinking to myself why don't they just dig another one? But it's easier said than done.

Anything to do with water and the environment in Somalia is a great project for all.

If large of supply of underground water is found, agriculture is a priority to create. The most fertile land is Jubba land that currently faces problems with al shaabaab we need more regions with exportable resources to get our economy going

Trending

Latest posts