BRILLIANT; Geeljire Truck driver getting famous on Snapchat by visiting Somali restaurant’s restroom

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He is young cat

Grew up in the states but chose to drive a truck

Now he has this brilliant idea where he eats from Somali restaurants all the way down his route. He then shows their restrooms. Somalis are known to have the worst restrooms known to any other restaurants

He is young cat

Now he has this brilliant idea where he eats from Somali restaurants all the way down his route. He then shows their restrooms. Somalis are known to have the worst restrooms known to any other restaurants

Well share his info you nigrum

He is young cat

@R.Kelly

Show us the pictures of the Somali restaurants restrooms you visit. Thanks in advance

good idea. i will go to all somali restaurants in tdot and take a pic of their washrooms ( washrooms = toilet = restroom).

don't get a hit placed on you:mjlol:
most of those resturants are owned by dhullos. there is one owned by an abgaal lady - Istar Restaurant. not biased to any. here are some names:
- Hamdi
- Salama Hut
- Bilal
- Mushkaki
- Istar
- Etob
- Sahan
- Xawaash
- Al Aruba

most of those resturants are owned by dhullos. there is one owned by an abgaal lady - Istar Restaurant. not biased to any. here are some names:
- Hamdi
- Salama Hut
- Bilal
- Mushkaki
- Istar
- Etob
- Sahan
- Xawaash
- Al Aruba
Bro you should make a YouTube channel, you’d be our virtual tour guide of tbe Somali ends in Toronto. I’d subscribe.

- Hamdi
- Salama Hut
- Bilal
- Mushkaki
- Istar
- Etob
- Sahan
- Xawaash
- Al Aruba

Which ones are Dhulo owned besides Hamdi?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
- Hamdi
- Salama Hut
- Bilal
- Mushkaki
- Istar
- Etob
- Sahan
- Xawaash
- Al Aruba

Which you like the most ?

Which you like the most ?
I like Bilal Restaurant, they make traditional somali food, their rice 'n goat is really delicious.
Mushkaki is also good, it is owned by xamari guy, very popular with the millennials.
Xawaash is also a xamari restaurant, many customers are non-somali. very clean and fancy place.
Haven't eaten at Sahan as it is in east end of tdot, far from me. There are are many somali restaurants in tdot than I listed up there.