Bride Kidnapping

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't sound like something somali people would do no self respecting man would let his sister get kidnapped without serious consequences.

This happens a lot in place like Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan.
You r right this happens a lot in those countries you mentioned. I have watched videos about bride kidnapping in Kyrgyzstan and that traditon is kind of normal over there. It was sad to watch how unhappy the women were. They kept screaming and fighting with guys who kidnapped them. Masaakiinta I feel sorry for them.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Hubtiid means confidence or sure. It has two meanings. Can't believe I'm teaching someone afsomali. My granny will be proud.:rejoice:
:comeon::childplease:It's hubtid no such thing as hubdiit :camby:I'll be damn if you ever teach me Somali.:mjlol:

Q

Queen Carawelo

:comeon::childplease:It's hubtid no such thing as hubdiit :camby:I'll be damn if you ever teach me Somali.:mjlol:
War yaa Muslim ah? It's the same thing just different spelling. Don't hate because I know more Somali than you.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
War yaa Muslim ah? It's the same thing just different spelling. Don't hate because I know more Somali than you.
Just say I misspelled it and I'll leave you alone. :kobeok:Lol at you knowing more Somali than me:camby:Even @bandit knows better Somali than you :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending