Bridal kidnapping in Kyrgyzstan , is it cultural revival?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Very interesting culture they seem like they are in love although she was kidnapped

And when the man said "the west makes bridal kidnapping illegal, but offers us nothing but gay marriage, hiv, orphans, violence and drugs"

Perhaps we may view it as disgusting but for them it's a way of reviving their culture?

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Lmao @ ur title. It seems you can't have a mature discussion on here without folks getting all defensive and triggered :icon lol:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Rape as a form of cultural revival?:fantasia2::pacspit:
Well they kidnap her but she is not forced to marry him it's her choice and she can say no

In the west they go down on their knees to propose but in Central Asia they kidnap them. Whether you like it or not it is cultural revival.

Rape is when you force yourself on a women that rejects you. Has absolutely nothing to do with their culture.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
"You saw me once, fell in love, and wanted to kidnap me. There's nothing embarrassing about falling in love"

These guys are actually squatting in a circle planning a kidnapping.
:faysalwtf:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
"If the girl says yes in our culture it means she is eager to get married so by kidnapping the girl it spares her from getting humiliated and safeguards her honour."

What do you think about what this man said?

You gotta admit he does make an interesting point :manny::cosbyhmm:

Well they kidnap her but she is not forced to marry him it's her choice and she can say no

In the west they go down on their knees to propose but in Central Asia they kidnap them. Whether you like it or not it is cultural revival.

Rape is when you force yourself on a women that rejects you. Has absolutely nothing to do with their culture.

You think they're just gonna let her leave after kidnapping her :what: the narrator just said the officials/ police don't know or don't care about these kidnappings.

All the girls in the video are visible distressed after being taken...

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You think they're just gonna let her leave after kidnapping her :what: the narrator just said the officials/ police don't know or don't care about these kidnappings.

All the girls in the video are visible distressed after being taken...
In the west when a girl gets proposed to she starts crying and is distressed I don't really see the difference as this is their form of proposal

In the west when a girl gets proposed to she starts crying and is distressed I don't really see the difference as this is their form of proposal

Fam.. they are kicking and struggling everything in their body language screams DO NOT WANT

Did you even watch the video??? They're talking about how girls are committing suicide because of kidnappings.

It's normal, the gypsies do it as well, watched a show about it, were the women described how much they loved it, I find it bizarre myself.

But in a world of increased betaization, neotony dyke-pedo face manboob culture , any expression of polar opposite ignites a powerful emotion, like saving that piglet from a burning house, rather then a sorry of a excuse bowing down and grovelling at her feet that she is used to, with the likes of @waraabe asking for her panties to sniff.

I find it amazing how these Europhile atheist libtard femcunts whom think we are animals anyway, object to what is standard animal behaviour and practice, such is their absurdity, they contradict their own doctrines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending