Brethern cuffed by a hoe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Me and my other nigga are going through a hard time brothers. Our Faarax brother is in love with his hoe he used to sleep around with. He denied it for months but admitted it to us today. R.I.P the broski. We had our suspicions months. It was couple of months ago I just decided to go to Nandos and saw them two sitting together really romantic. I didn’t get it he only used to di.ck her down why would you take her out on a date? She is a known Somali hoejabi.

The other day my other friend saw her walking in a fully Louis Vuitton outfit. Who payed all for it? The broski. He got a her secondhand Mercedes A class the other day. Which is around the 12k.

Hes getting married to her now in December what a L! Wallaahi this hurts. My dear brothers never catch feelings for a girl who spreads her legs for you!

R.I.P Brother H sad day.

@Geeljire sanbuur @felloff @Kodeen @Pastoralite @Pureblood @Dalmoor @Ape @nine @Sheikh @Abdalla @RichEnoughForGucci

May Allah give him a dream that will wake him up from all this mess.

How can you pay for a hoe? Even brought her a new car smh. At the end of the day she is only with him for the money. Please talk to him this is madness.

What makes you think he is any better than her? He is dayuus too for sleeping with her before marriage. Lastly but not least mind your goddamn business.

Hammond

It's never that deep
Both are disgusting at that point those s deserve each other and they shall be with each other in jahhanam:dabcasar:

He deserves it. What an idiot, why would you date a hoe from your ethnic background, and to make it even worse your community. Smh, it's better when you don't know what people are saying when they think you're out of earshot

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
We had a couple of baddies in a yard last week, we ringed the brother to come through. Normally he would come running even if he smells female company.

But the brother refused :jcoleno:

He is loyal to a dh.ilo:jcoleno:

World

VIP
So you telling me that you let your bro cuff a hoe whose been nutted in by the whole block? You failed him man.

Now he's gonna walk around paranoid and with a chip on his shoulder barking at every Abdi, Sandeep, Mbane or Harry that looks her way

This sounds pretty sad. You gotta to save your fellow brother from this nightmare before he realizes it when it's already too late and he starts regretting it.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
f*ck. Your bros doomed sxb. Warn him before marrying that dirty hoe garbage.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
So you telling me that you let your bro cuff a hoe whose been nutted in by the whole block? You failed him man.

We failed miserably wallaahi, but the guy is hard headed I dont know what de Xaaliimo did she might did sixiir on him cuz this shit doesnt make sense

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Me and my other nigga are going through a hard time brothers. Our Faarax brother is in love with his hoe he used to sleep around with. He denied it for months but admitted it to us today. R.I.P the broski. We had our suspicions months. It was couple of months ago I just decided to go to Nandos and saw them two sitting together really romantic. I didn’t get it he only used to di.ck her down why would you take her out on a date? She is a known Somali hoejabi.

The other day my other friend saw her walking in a fully Louis Vuitton outfit. Who payed all for it? The broski. He got a her secondhand Mercedes A class the other day. Which is around the 12k.

Hes getting married to her now in December what a L! Wallaahi this hurts. My dear brothers never catch feelings for a girl who spreads her legs for you!

R.I.P Brother H sad day.

@Geeljire sanbuur @felloff @Kodeen @Pastoralite @Pureblood @Dalmoor @Ape @nine @Sheikh @Abdalla @RichEnoughForGucci
RIP Brother H:wow1: :wow:

R.I.P Brother H sad day.

This is a very sad situation rip fam sometimes the siil is too good my nigga even bought her a Aclass war ninyoho you gotta pattern him asap b4 he gets her pregnant that would be a major L

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
What makes you think he is any better than her? He is dayuus too for sleeping with her before marriage. Lastly but not least mind your goddamn business.

Mind your business kulaha, no way my brother is getting married to a . We will expose her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending