These are my Reer abtis territory. :salute:

99daae0d4126a6072da197bd78eb4770.jpg

Daallo1.jpg

3337942279_60fbc580d0_z.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

20.jpg

screen-shot-2015-10-02-at-3-32-01-pm.jpg

3527568807_8943d2d4cd.jpg

what region is this? looks similar to Socotra islands.... just beautiful... Most Somalis aren't aware of the natural beauty in Somalia.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
what region is this? looks similar to Socotra islands.... just beautiful... Most Somalis aren't aware of the natural beauty in Somalia.

Sanaag highlands in Somaliland called Dollo mountains.

Check out Sheikh mountains in Sahiil region of Somaliland.

maxresdefault.jpg

Shiikh.jpg

wbUBYCa.jpg

img_0910-jpg.35586

carroguduudan_galleryfull

Last edited:
The Gacan Libaax mountains in Somaliland are also beautiful. Even better than Sheikh

There are also mountains en route between Hargeisa and Djjibouti

Popular youtube videos showcasing Somaliland are attracting interest from the outside world. Visitors from around the world are now flocking to the country for it's unique travelling experience.

Tukraq

VIP
Popular youtube videos showcasing Somaliland are attracting interest from the outside world. Visitors from around the world are now flocking to the country for it's unique travelling experience.

around the world? or just the UK?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The more exposure the better. I had African American on Twitter asking me about somaliland and how he plans to visit. Ngl I was surprised he even knew about the region but he mentioned how he saw it on YouTube :ehh:

Unfortunately, most people choose to live in a world of delusions, stubbornly refusing to accept the unforgiving realities of
life no matter how great the evidence to support such realitiesmay be. Why? Because truth is often painful, and people simplydo not like pain.

My position, however, is that truth, by its very
nature, is always preferable to falsehood, regardless of how unpleasant it may be. Self-delusion leads to certain failure, and failure leads to misery.

mashallah, im planning to go to SL. plus, i was thinking to drive from Djbouti city and cross the border into SL via lowyacdo to hargeysa via the awdal regional road.

Tukraq

VIP
"Kaalay kaalay soo gala" :russ:

I wouldn't call Chinese "tourists" per say as there in puntland and even go to xamar, reason being is there more or less trying to psuedocolonize the area like they did with most other parts of Africa lol, just check Ethiopia and Kenya they own the place

Trending