Breaking :Turkey to host Somalia -SL negotiations

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
:O27GWRK:Breaking : Turkey will host somalia vs somaliland negotiations .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Special Report: Sibel Yeşilmen

Turkey's Ambassador to Burkina Faso old fear flood of new mission became clear. Tufan will serve as Special Representative for Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu's peace talks in Somalia-Somaliland .

Ambassador Tufan completed his term of office several months later and returned from Burkina Faso to the Center and the Ministry. The news about his new position was also heard in Brussels by Minister Minister Cavusoglu.

Korkut Tufan Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu will serve as Special Representative for Somali-Somaliland peace talks, but the Center will be based in Ankara but will travel from time to time.

I would like to thank the new Special Representative Tufan for his new position.

http://diplomasimuhabirhaber.com/bu...iland-baris-gorusmeleri-ozel-temsilcisi-oldu/

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Turkish government is full of shit (Turkish people are cool).

They'll just end up exacerbating the conflict somehow as that's their real agenda .

:O27GWRK:Breaking : Turkey will host somalia vs somaliland negotiations .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Special Report: Sibel Yeşilmen

Turkey's Ambassador to Burkina Faso old fear flood of new mission became clear. Tufan will serve as Special Representative for Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu's peace talks in Somalia-Somaliland .

Ambassador Tufan completed his term of office several months later and returned from Burkina Faso to the Center and the Ministry. The news about his new position was also heard in Brussels by Minister Minister Cavusoglu.

Korkut Tufan Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu will serve as Special Representative for Somali-Somaliland peace talks, but the Center will be based in Ankara but will travel from time to time.

I would like to thank the new Special Representative Tufan for his new position.

http://diplomasimuhabirhaber.com/bu...iland-baris-gorusmeleri-ozel-temsilcisi-oldu/
What's the point of "Negotiations". Somaliland will never be recognized, it's not much of negotiation. It is more like the Finalization of the borders between the two states Puntland and Somaliland, they'l also ask for some sort of Special status different from all the other states in Somalia. Not sure it'll be granted, but either way there's no doubt they'l never get recognition or statehood.

I'm praying to allah that they finally let somaliland secede. Turkey knows somaliland should secede.

:kanyehmm:

Negotiations for what?

This kind of stuff always baffles me because I support Somaliweyn as temporary measure until we can Establish an East African Muslim Empire which we would naturally spearhead.

It's the incumbent political dregs from both sides that are calling for such negotiations because there is money to be made from this charade, at least the dregs of Somaliland benefit from this beyond just cash because it carries political interests too.

If they go silent and stop barking, their aid funds which are all wasted anyway with exception what the militia's and politician's are paid, will get re-routed via Xamar were the equally corrupt politician's assembled under 4.5 will share the loot between them

It's classic British tutelage system to keep all sides divided as well as dependent, on top of all this as Muslims because of our collective corruption we are given a small taste of Punishment from Allah by giving us the worst of leaders with 0% vision and 100% hungri.

While all of our wealth are placed into the hands of our greatest imbeciles who all together have -100% vision, which ensures no revolution or change takes place.

All this so that we may reflect and return

Surah Sajdah ayah 21
And indeed We will make them taste of the Penalty of this (life) prior to the supreme Penalty, in order that they may (repent and) return.

This kind of stuff always baffles me because I support Somaliweyn as temporary measure until we can Establish an East African Muslim Empire which we would naturally spearhead.

It's the incumbent political dregs from both sides that are calling for such negotiations because there is money to be made from this charade, at least the dregs of Somaliland benefit from this beyond just cash because it carries political interests too.

If they go silent and stop barking, their aid funds which are all wasted anyway with exception what the militia's and politician's are paid, will get re-routed via Xamar were the equally corrupt politician's assembled under 4.5 will share the loot between them

It's classic British tutelage system to keep all sides divided as well as dependent, on top of all this as Muslims because of our collective corruption we are given a small taste of Punishment from Allah by giving us the worst of leaders with 0% vision and 100% hungri.

While all of our wealth are placed into the hands of our greatest imbeciles who all together have -100% vision, which ensures no revolution or change takes place.

Surah Sajdah ayah 21
And indeed We will make them taste of the Penalty of this (life) prior to the supreme Penalty, in order that they may (repent and) return.

:heh:

what you smokin sxb

DRACO

VIP
What's the point of "Negotiations". Somaliland will never be recognized, it's not much of negotiation. It is more like the Finalization of the borders between the two states Puntland and Somaliland, they'l also ask for some sort of Special status different from all the other states in Somalia. Not sure it'll be granted, but either way there's no doubt they'l never get recognition or statehood.
Somaliland should not negotiate with a illeglimaite unelected government of a failed state, period! Especially when the president is a darood man , A Darood man only understands at the barrel of a gun:gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Surah Sajdah ayah 21

Will take about 1000 years at the rate things are going.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You just contradicted yourself, if Somaliland was not close to recognition then why are EU, UN and Turkey even mediating?

Let me tell you why because it's a de facto state, Somaliland was usurped from Somalia. Also Somalia can't really deal with Somaliland with everything going on al shabab and such.

Read up on the definition of de facto, usurp and statehood. Somaliland already is a state, they are contesting for their right to "legal" statehood against Somalia.

Currently Somaliland state is considered illegal, hence a de facto state.

Don't write things you clearly don't know shit about as if what you are writing is facts. They are mere opinions, what you want to believe.

Life is not fair, Somaliland has never been any closer to recognition however many years it might take. Deal with it, move on.

You just contradicted yourself, if Somaliland was not close to recognition then why are EU, UN and Turkey even mediating?

Let me tell you why because it's a de facto state, Somaliland was usurped from Somalia. Also Somalia can't really deal with Somaliland with everything going on al shabab and such.

Read up on the definition of de facto, usurp and statehood. Somaliland already is a state, they are contesting for their right to "legal" statehood against Somalia.

Don't write things you clearly don't know shit about as if what you are writing is facts. They are mere opinions, what you want to believe.

Life is not fair, Somaliland has never been any closer to recognition however many years it might take. Deal with it, move on.

Firstly I didn't contradict myself in anyway at all ya dumb f*ck. Secondly, just because they're being mediated doesn't mean that the mediation is about recognition, beautiful use of equivocation fallacy. They're being mediated because you loons are feeding one side of feuding sub clans to fight the other under your shitty uqdad banner of Somaliland because you don't know how to convince a people to join your shitty dream of diving the Somali people even more, so you result to war. That's why there are mediations, nothing to do with Statehood
Secondly if you want to get into looking up definitions, why don't you look up the very word your dumbass told me to look up.
State.PNG

"RECOGNIZED INDEPENDENT NATION", So you haven't gained statehood you uqdad ridden buffoon. You're a "self declared state", which is what your dumbass means, western Sahara and The republic of Nagorno-Karabakh which you've never heard of have more of a statehood status than Somaliland. No one recognized you for 3 decades and aint no one gonna, you can be delusional for another 30 years if you want but that doesn't change the fact that you're not at all close to being recognized.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
As per usual Somalia will reject anything Somaliland separatists put on the table and continue to drag itself out of that 30-year hell hole without Issaqs help. Continuing to build and taking back its state assets however Somalia will get its shit together and when it does it won't be pretty for separatists

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Look at this illiterate idiot, can you even read? I never said it was about recognition from this mediating from Turkey, I was commenting on your bullshit mainly "either way there's no doubt they'l never get recognition or statehood." in the long run.

When I said look all those words up, the first two words was in regards to Somaliland's situation and the second obviously BECAUSE Somalia is the recognized country which Somaliland is contesting for their illegal statehood to become "legal".

Was this hard to follow or are you just that stupid that you didn't even get the whole context?!?

You clearly didn't bother at ALL to read the other two definitions so let me help you and the the even dumber folks that liked your post obviously none of you do much reading.

dumb1.PNG

If you are going to come at me, you can't come at me half assed. This was't even half assed. I can't understand how you actually understood nothing of what I wrote then you respond like a complete fool.. Next time make sure you read the whole post before commenting, take your time. Read it a couple of times so you understand. Doqon foqol doqon:what1:

Last edited:
Look at this illiterate idiot, can you even read? I never said it was about recognition from this mediating from Turkey

That's either a blatant lie or you don't know how language structure and syntax work. Because you previously stated

You just contradicted yourself, if Somaliland was not close to recognition then why are EU, UN and Turkey even mediating?.

An If-then statement is a "rule of inference" that is used as proof which connects A and B, and in this case you clearly connected recognition with the Turkish mediation

As for why I didn't define the other words you brought up, I didn't define them because I don't give a f*ck. I didn't even use those two terms "De facto" or "usurp" so IDK why you were telling me to look them up, as if I had misused or dismissed their meanings. The one word I did use which you told me to look up was "Statehood" which I did look up and was correct in its usage. So why would you tell me to look up a word I used correctly.

Also you are confusing the words Illegal and Legal with unrecognized and recognized
when you say
Somaliland is contesting for their illegal statehood to become "legal".
So, in your mind they'd get "Legal Statehood" when they're recognized?

My friend in this context that doesn't make any sense. Somaliland doesn't have statehood to begin with, so how can it have illegal or legal statehood? Let me just re-quote you and use the definition of statehood instead of the word itself, to show you how absurd that statement sounds.
You basically said
Somaliland is contesting for their illegal status of being a recognized independ nation to become "legal" by being recognized.
That made no sense what so ever

Either brush up on your English or write thoroughly before arguing with people. Any argument to do with uqdadland's right to be independent will end up on the losing side because, they don't have a historical, religious, ethnic, or logical reason behind their independence argument.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
That's either a blatant lie or you don't know how language structure and syntax work. Because you previously stated

An If-then statement is a "rule of inference" that is used as proof which connects A and B, and in this case you clearly connected recognition with the Turkish mediation

As for why I didn't define the other words you brought up, I didn't define them because I don't give a f*ck. I didn't even use those two terms "De facto" or "usurp" so IDK why you were telling me to look them up, as if I had misused or dismissed their meanings. The one word I did use which you told me to look up was "Statehood" which I did look up and was correct in its usage. So why would you tell me to look up a word I used correctly.

Also you are confusing the words Illegal and Legal with unrecognized and recognized
when you say

So, in your mind they'd get "Legal Statehood" when they're recognized?

My friend in this context that doesn't make any sense. Somaliland doesn't have statehood to begin with, so how can it have illegal or legal statehood? Let me just re-quote you and use the definition of statehood instead of the word itself, to show you how absurd that statement sounds.
You basically said
That made no sense what so ever

Either brush up on your English or write thoroughly before arguing with people. Any argument to do with uqdadland's right to be independent will end up on the losing side because, they don't have a historical, religious, ethnic, or logical reason behind their independence argument.
I guess you can argue I was not super clear on the first part, I did mention UN and EU as well but that is the only valid point you brought.

Somaliland is recognized as a de facto state, which makes it relevant meaning they have statehood not necessarily by legal right. That is what I meant by the Somaliland state is considered "illegal" in the eyes of the international community. Kinda straightforward..

Look at ALL my previous post and tell me exactly where I wrote that word for word? You either missed that, altered or fabricated that quote to prove your own point.
upload_2018-1-13_18-12-50.png

You wrote that quote yourself and pretending it was my words and have the nerve to comment on my english? You can quote me but for the love of God don't change my sentence.

@draco malfoy look at this, these haters lose an argument and start fabricating shit to prove their own point. This is a new low..
:chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1:

Last edited:
I guess you can argue I was not super clear on the first part, I did mention UN and EU as well but that is the only valid point you brought.

Somaliland is recognized as a de facto state, which makes it relevant meaning they have statehood not necessarily by legal right. That is what I meant by the Somaliland state is considered "illegal" in the eyes of the international community. Kinda straightforward..

Look at ALL my previous post and tell me exactly where I wrote that word for word? You either missed that, altered or fabricated that quote to prove your own point.
View attachment 36830

You wrote that quote yourself and pretending it was my words and have the nerve to comment on my english? You can quote me but for the love of God don't change my sentence.

@draco malfoy look at this, these haters lose an argument and start fabricating shit to prove their own point. This is a new low..
:chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1:

I'm not the one on the losing end of an argument that needs to call in his uqdad ridden friend to defend him bc his back is up against the wall.

I'm also not the one that conceded.
I guess you can argue I was not super clear on the first part, I did mention UN and EU as well but that is the only valid point you brought

You are clearly lost and don't know what you're talking about. Bc your dumbass keeps misusing the the word "statehood".

Somaliland is recognized as a de facto state, which makes it relevant meaning they have statehood not necessarily by legal right.

Somaliland doesn't have "statehood" you fucking dimwit. I already gave your dumbass the definition of Statehood
state-png.36752

The status of being a "RECOGNIZED INDEPENDENT NATION".
Somaliland isn't a recognized independent nation. so saying this
they have statehood not necessarily by legal right.
Is simply stupid use of the English language and doesn't make any sense and is also plain wrong. THEY DON'T HAVE STATEHOOD for f*ck sake, so they can't have illegal or legal statehood (which doesn't make sense). saying legal statehood and illegal statehood doesn't form a coherent sentence in the English language in this context, that's something you made up.
Wallahi it's like arguing with a rock, how thick in the head you are

tenor.gif

Xoolo, fucking Xoolo

Maybe you should follow your own advice and read the whole post before commenting yourself.
Where the f*ck did I say those were your words. As a matter of fact I specifically said I'm going to edit your quote by switching the word "statehood" with it's definition as to help you see the absurdity of the statement
Let me just re-quote you and use the definition of statehood instead of the word itself, to show you how absurd that statement sounds.

From the first time you decided to reply to me with your shitty input all the way to now, you haven't made a single accurate criticism of anything I said. You made 4 BS claims which you've taken your fault in 1, and the other 3 being that I miss quoted you, (which wasn't true), that I contradicted myself (which I haven't), and Finally that I misused or misunderstood the definition of "statehood" (which I also haven't), but instead you're the one that misunderstood and and misused it.

You are a fool who argues in circles and repeats the same mistakes over and over and over, and I'm quite frankly tired of explaining to your ass how language works and why "illegal and legal statehood" doesn't make any fucking sense. So adios my uqdad ridden typical lander.
im-done-gif-10.gif

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
You replacing the word is irrelevant because you can't change the word then comment on my english are you mad? You can not pick and choose the words from the definiton as you wish as well.

There are multiple definitions for statehood, there is statehood like Somalia has which is basically them being a recognized independent nation. Then there is this.

statehood.PNG

country.PNG

What is Somaliland?? A breakaway de facto state right?

LOOOOOOL.PNG

Meaning Somaliland has illegal statehood. Get rekt.. Here, take your big fat L' :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending