Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
some qarxis stuff was planted inside the Russian Airliner

S

syntax

Very underwhelming thread @menace for something so serious that could have very grave and dire implications. If these reports are true, ISIS just made a very huge strategical mistake. They already have Russia in Syria carrying out routine attacks at the request of Putin's good ol' friend Bashar. Now that they've comprised Russian public security and embarrassed Russia by actually getting a bomb on a commercial plane in this day and age, I assume Putin would take immediate action upon confirmation. Tbh this is good news for everyone, nobody is going to complain about a heavily increased military operation to eliminate ISIS operatives in the middle east. Which is what makes this too eerie and kinda makes me think that the CIA has something to do with this.

menace

VIP
He can carpet bomb them now like he did in Chechnya

Yo the shit this dude did in Chechnya was animal like. Like khangis Khan

S

syntax

Yeah man, don't forget what he did to Georgia in 2008 as well.

Airstrikes won't cut it. The US and many other countries (including Russia) are running routine airstrikes right now and that doesn't seem to be effective. If Putin does plan to take further action, expect boots on the ground or the very least some serious proxy war shit. I don't mind countries funding organized and proven fighters and groups like the Kurds but funding rebel groups always turns out to be a bad idea in the Middle East. Where do you think ISIS gets all their expensive military equipment?

menace

VIP
In no way Putin gonna put boots on the ground because Russia's army is a third world qashin.

Their strength is to air power and that's about it.

menace

VIP
Egypt don't wanna admit cause their livelihood depends on tourism and they don't want that be cut.

Russia don't wanna admit cause they wanna to be perceived as advanced as the West. They messed up big time by chewing more than they can swallow. They don't have the layers and layers that Western airlines use to protect their airlines.

S

syntax

In no way Putin gonna put boots on the ground because Russia's army is a third world qashin.

Their strength is to air power and that's about it.

I actually think Russia would still do well against ISIS. You have to remember a large majority of ISIS fighters are untrained random niggas that came to fight a "holy war". I was reading something earlier about how ISIS fighters are for the most part very poor marksmen when it comes to shooting and just aren't well trained. They have numbers though, thats why it's so fucking hard to get rid of them.

Wow, a lot of airplanes went down this year. If I decide to travel out of the country I think I will just use a boat lol.

S

syntax

Wow, a lot of airplanes went down this year. If I decide to travel out of the country I think I will just use a boat lol.

lol I think it's just media hype. Think about the amount of airplanes that take flight every single year. I'm just gonna pull out a number from my ass and say 500 commercial flights leave everyday. Thats almost 192,000 flights every single year. It would be statisictally impossible to not have freak incidents like the planes that crashed into the mountain or the ones that get lost. It's just that the news hypes its up so much that you think it happens frequently.

edit: Lol just googled, the number is so much higher than i thought. It's 36million flights every year with around 3 billion people travelling every year. Around 80 reported crashes, with 20% of those crashes having fatalities. So yeah...planes are pretty safe.

lol I think it's just media hype. Think about the amount of airplanes that take flight every single year. I'm just gonna pull out a number from my ass and say 500 commercial flights leave everyday. Thats almost 192,000 flights every single year. It would be statisictally impossible to not have freak incidents like the planes that crashed into the mountain or the ones that get lost. It's just that the news hypes its up so much that you think it happens frequently.
True, but airplane crashes r so scary cause passengers rarely survive.

menace

VIP

For the past 2 years, not this year

Besides your more safer, like 50x safer on a plane

I
For the past 2 years, not this year

Besides your more safer, like 50x safer on a plane
I get very scared when airplanes are flying over the oceans and the mountains. Qur'an badan iyo xusnil muslim baan akhristaa. We never know when it will go down.

menace

VIP
Let me tell you guys something very humiliating that's coming to Arab countries.

As I was going through Hargeisa Airport the airport people put as through a tough checkup.

Then as we walked to the Ethiopian Airlines these Ethiopians had a table front of the plane in order to do their own checkup and no Hargeisa airport worker was allowed to be anywhere near the plane

:angryman::jcoleno::jcoleno::mjcry::meleshame::meleshame:

Walahi wa Na la heystaa

And you got people like @Idol @Duchess and @Air Jalam being so proud of their qabiil when from Kismayo to Hargeisa is under the occupation of Ethiopia

Let me tell you guys something very humiliating that's coming to Arab countries.

As I was going through Hargeisa Airport the airport people put as through a tough checkup.

Then as we walked to the Ethiopian Airlines these Ethiopians had a table front of the plane in order to do their own checkup and no Hargeisa airport worker was allowed to be anywhere near the plane

:angryman::jcoleno::jcoleno::mjcry::meleshame::meleshame:

Walahi wa Na la heystaa

And you got people like @Idol @Duchess and @Air Jalam being so proud of their qabiil when from Kismayo to Hargeisa is under the occupation of Ethiopia
Since you mentioned Hargeisa airport. Have you ever when through burco's airport?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts