BREAKING: SUICIDE CAR BOMB HITS MUQDISHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Before building anything you need reconciliation conferences like borama & erigavo in 1993 how Somaliland was made

Interestingly, they knew about the attack beforehand even the names of those involved and the licence plate of the vehicle used for the attack yet they still couldn't stop it.

No other country would tolerate leaders continuing to lead while the capital city is so easily infiltrated and attacks occurring on a monthly basis.

This is the consequence of qabyaalad.

This is what Somalis want.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
How hard is it to fire incompetent people in the security apparatus?

The person in charge should fire all the top staff and the next one's might work a little bit harder to avoid getting fired.

@EDsomali might be right and some tribes are making it harder to fire their incompetent corrupt sons.

:meleshame::mjcry:

You're paranoid. If he was a Marehanist he would do something but he ain't.
He's sent some nisa nigga.
he's sent bogmadoow.
he's been messing around with Jland since he got in office. nigga can't even talk about pland or sland because he knows they'll tell him to f off.:gucciwhat:

you guys are known for your use of the government to get the upper hand. Last time y'all ended up with Gedo, who the fuk knows what y'all will end up with now?:trumpsmirk:

ain't taking no risks. before you know my kids are gonna on sspot talking about kismayo like it's garbaharay.:nahgirl:

no risks.

He's sent some nisa nigga.
he's sent bogmadoow.
he's been messing around with Jland since he got in office. nigga can't even talk about pland or sland because he knows they'll tell him to f off.:gucciwhat:

you guys are known for your use of the government to get the upper hand. Last time y'all ended up with Gedo, who the fuk knows what y'all will end up with now?:trumpsmirk:

ain't taking no risks. before you know my kids are gonna on sspot talking about kismayo like it's garbaharay.:nahgirl:

no risks.
He is a centralist not a Marehanist. Nigga ain't done shit for his Reer Dalal brethrin in Caabudwaaq.
Jubaland =/= SL and PL. The latter are proper Maamul Goboleeds. From Gaalkacyo yo Bosaso and from parts of Sool to Borama.
JL is Kismayo.

Gobols were re drawn and MJs got more gobols do not try push a funny narrative.

He is a centralist not a Marehanist. Nigga ain't done shit for his Reer Dalal brethrin in Caabudwaaq.
Jubaland =/= SL and PL. The latter are proper Maamul Goboleeds. From Gaalkacyo yo Bosaso and from parts of Sool to Borama.
JL is Kismayo.

Gobols were re drawn and MJs got more gobols do not try push a funny narrative.
we've had this debate already. let's not be xoolo and have the same discussion again.

When the gobols were redrawn, all the qabiils still got their lands, no one lost anything except us.

adeer msb aun fuked us over and he was more centralist and less marehanist than this cleaveland brown looking farmaajo.

it isn't him, it's the niggas around him. if we had OG president, we'd probably try to do the same, it's the unwritten rule in politics, everyone practices nepotism.

When Gedo was made a gobol baardheere and fafax dhuun were drawn within Gedo instead of middle juba, and this gave marehan the license to remove us using government tanks in the 80s.

if we sleep now, we gonna wake up tomorrow with yet another redrawn map and boom kismaayo is part of Gedo all of a sudden. :westbrookwtf:

no snoozing this time, we learned our less fam. we mixing that caano boodhe with coffee because we iz woke now.:sass1:

we've had this debate already. let's not be xoolo and have the same discussion again.

When the gobols were redrawn, all the qabiils still got their lands, no one lost anything except us.

adeer msb aun fuked us over and he was more centralist and less marehanist than this cleaveland brown looking farmaajo.

it isn't him, it's the niggas around him. if we had OG president, we'd probably try to do the same, it's the unwritten rule in politics, everyone practices nepotism.

When Gedo was made a gobol baardheere and fafax dhuun were drawn within Gedo instead of middle juba, and this gave marehan the license to remove us using government tanks in the 80s.

if we sleep now, we gonna wake up tomorrow with yet another redrawn map and boom kismaayo is part of Gedo all of a sudden. :westbrookwtf:

no snoozing this time, we learned our less fam. we mixing that caano boodhe with coffee because we iz woke now.:sass1:
Faafxdhuun was inhabited by us during the kacaan era. Same woth Baardheerr and its outskirts. Muuri and Mardha have both been inhabited by us in the kacaan era. We will not have this discussion about Baardheere when we have been mentioned as its inhabitants over a century ago. You are talking to a guy whose great Ayeeyo aun was from there. @Shaolin23 is nore acquainted woth Baardheere than me. That exists only in your head. Yiu are a guy who says he knows how Baardheere is settled and knows Reer Diini apart you know damn well Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmarke are southern sub clans.
How did y'all get fucked up? The OG fortresses were made into a Gobol save Jamaame. Ras Kamboni to Dhoobley. Along with that y'all got a stake in J/Dhexe too.

Isaaqs got Gobolka Togdheer and Gobolka Waqooyi Galbeed and chunk of Gobolka Sanaag and some of Gobolka Sool.

501px-Somalia1969.png

Last edited:
Faafxdhuun was inhabited by us during the kacaan era. Same woth Baardheerr and its outskirts. Muuri and Mardha have both been inhabited by us in the kacaan era. We will not have this discussion about Baardheere when we have been mentioned as its inhabitants over a century ago. You are talking to a guy whose great Ayeeyo aun was from there. @Shaolin23 is nore acquainted woth Baardheere than me. That exists only in your head. Yiu are a guy who says he knows how Baardheere is settled and knows Reer Diini apart you know damn well Talxa and Reer Ugaas Sharmarke are southern sub clans.
How did y'all get fucked up? The OG fortresses were made into a Gobol save Jamaame. Ras Kamboni to Dhoobley. Along with that y'all got a stake in J/Dhexe too.

Isaaqs got Gobolka Togdheer and Gobolka Waqooyi Galbeed and chunk of Gobolka Sanaag and some of Gobolka Sool.

501px-Somalia1969.png
I know baardheere xaafad by xaafad. Do you?

:bell:
Arguing with you is useless. you'll reject all my sources, then tell me your awoowe live in baardheere and get upset when I refuse to buy it.:heh:

my awoowe was in baardheere 150 years ago. Do you believe this?:hemad: you better and if you don't, that's exactly how you sound when you bring up this family anecdote as evidence. :drakewtf:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Monkeys blowing up eachother up, xamar has been a zoo ever since the civilised Daroods vacated that place and left the zoo animals to fend for themselves

Allah swt cursed it, so this is not surprising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending