BREAKING SECRET NEWS! Our own REIKO won Mankato city council! (Mankato is in Minnesota)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is it with people on this site and mocking other people?

I'm being told that I'm rude for questioning ideas and concepts, but here they are openly mocking a person who can't defend themself, @Knowles.

That is cowardice and not what your religion would want you to.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You do hot yoga?

Isn't it really uncomfortable? The room is so hot, and the poses are maad annoying. I quit after 2 sessions.

I've been doing it for couple of years on and off. It does get uncomfortable sometimes but it also depends on the yoga instructor, some of them are assholes and will crank it up to 110F. It should be between 92 to 100.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I HAVE A BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. IVE DECIDED TO EMULATE MR ILHAN AND IM SOMEHOW GONNA HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS ONE. SH’L TAKE ME TO PLACES, TO CONGRESS. YOU PEOPLE KEEP QUIET. I LIKE HER JUST THE WAY SHE IS.

I HAVE A BIG BIG BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE. IVE DECIDED TO EMULATE MR ILHAN AND IM SOMEHOW GONNA HAVE A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS ONE. SH’L TAKE ME TO PLACES, TO CONGRESS. YOU PEOPLE KEEP QUIET. I LIKE HER JUST THE WAY SHE IS.
she is too skinny

lowkey, it might not be a bad idea to wife her up since she has a stable job and money coming in. Put a baby in her and you're financially good

She might even pay you alimony if things go south.

:siilaanyosmile:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lowkey, it might not be a bad idea to wife her up since she has a stable job and money coming in. Put a baby in her and you're financially good

:hemad::mjpls::mjpls::mjpls: I already hit her imbox!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Too late! :camby:

Already initiated the relationship between me and her

0109277F-9170-48A3-9545-8E16FE8A6774.jpeg

27BBE14E-E7AE-42C3-AEF1-027450609B79.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Looooooooooooooool@ combine our two income.

Lmfao

You're such a gold digger.

It’s time that faaraxs and Xaliimos combine incomes. We need a revolutionary change in the marital pack of the geeljires. No more xaliimos riding on the back of the Faarax.

Now I know how to reach stardom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending