[BREAKING!] Saudi's line of succession changed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Now to many is may not seem like a big deal however take a look at this prophecy by our prophet (scw)

but first watch this short clip to get a good idea of whats going on :
now here is the prophecy

The Prophet (saws) said: ‘Three men will be killed at the place were your treasure is (the Kaaba). Each of them will be the son of a Khalifah (ruler), and none of them will get hold of the treasure. Then black banners will come out of the east…’ If you see him (the Mahdi), go and give him your allegiance, even if you have to crawl over ice, because he is the Khalifah of Allah, the Mahdi.'” (Ibn Majah, Sahih)

{ there is another hadith that directly mentions a civil war and Saudi Arabia if any one can find it that would be fab ...i couldn't)

Saudi Arabia at present is a stable country it would be more reasonable to assume that civil instability will occur after large events have changed the political landscape of that region, America being their main supporter.

After the kings meeting with president Trump Saudi Arabia seems to have gotten more brave and outlandish with the way they are treating Qatar and the recent deal on top of that the king changed the line of succession which is something that was never done before to his own son . There are now basically 2 princes one the previous crowned prince and the new one (Kings son) , both of whom see completely different visions for Saudi Arabia the younger prince (32) wants a more modern and lax Saudi Arabia where women can drive and don't need a guardian to go out whereas the older prince (53?) wants the current regime to remain the same.

So yeah the prophecy of a civil war is imminent in my opinion they both oppose each other and this might lead to some tension in the region. They also both have immense power controlling large factions of the saudi government but who knows this has been going on in the down low for 2 years now.

Some however oppose this and suggest it might be civil war between sunnis and shias although i doubt it.

What do you lot think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending