Breaking- Sabrina Dhowre Confirms Engagement to Idris Elba on Instagram: "I Love You"

Status
Not open for further replies.
27881104_405691963218340_4035893601689927680_n.jpg

Last edited:
walah the inkaar is getting to her

Fell

How does the concept of “Inkaar” work? Creationists and in particular Muslims believe in predistination that Allah wrote down the destiny of each human from conception to the “hereafter”. With this inkaar, does Allah retract his original plan and take it on board?

Fell

How does the concept of “Inkaar” work? Creationists and in particular Muslims believe in predistination that Allah wrote down the destiny of each human from conception to the “hereafter”. With this inkaar, does Allah retract his original plan and take it on board?
It ain't worth debating such things with muslims man. Reel back in. :mjlol:. You underestimate mental gymnastics. Trust me i've tried.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
mXeWeSt.png
Look at his face, he is taunting all you Faraxz.
It is about time you contacted Barkhad to retaliate on your behalf and pull a hot west African/Madowweyne, so you can stop calaacaling
:siilaanyolaugh:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Fell

Go buss a nut nigga

I don't believe when women say they find these homeless looking men attractive. If that were the case any man on the street could appear good looking but we all know its only the cha ching that dazzles :liberaltears:

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
The funny shit is black people on twitter keep calling it "blacklove" and that he married a "sista" but Somali girls will wiggle in how pissed "Somali men" are? Wtf

The funny shit is black people on twitter keep calling it "blacklove" and that he married a "sista" but Somali girls will wiggle in how pissed "Somali men" are? Wtf

The truth is that the madow fellows , especially the celebs ,are running from madow girls . They have moved from Whites , to Latinos and now Malis . While the Somali girls have dark skin, we all know they or at least some have certain attributes which are referred to as " Caucasian"in nature . I know a lot of professional Madow fellows ( AA and West African ) and they are mostly dating White or Asian girls . This is a huge problem in their communities .

Pepe

Businesskaaga Mindgaree
The truth is that the madow fellows , especially the celebs ,are running from madow girls . They have moved from Whites , to Latinos and now Malis . While the Somali girls have dark skin, we all know they or at least some have certain attributes which are referred to as " Caucasian"in nature . I know a lot of professional Madow fellows ( AA and West African ) and they are mostly dating White or Asian girls . This is a huge problem in their communities .

You missed my point bro, my point was that to the blacks she blends into their fold, they dont see her as foreign or Somali or even African. This is why we need to hold onto our culture these new world blacks are so admixed they are straight up claiming horners in the west as just Black.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending