Breaking Puntland MP Abdihakim Moalim Dahir and one soldier gunned in Gaalkacyo

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was murdered in Gaalkacyo with one of his bodyguards after succumbing to his injuries.

He was a Puntland Parliament MP.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto Puntland Parliamentarian Abdihakin Moalim Dahir who was murdered after Iftar at Classic Hotel together with one of his bodyguards

33345849_1655368084500373_999902540088737792_n.jpg

The perpetrators of the crime and killing of the MP have not been caught.

They murdered the MP point blankly without any hindrance or difficulty at Classic Hotel in Gaalkacyo and then leisurely strolled away.

I send my sincere condolences to the murdered MP and his family and all of reer Boos which I know.

May the deceased lie in peace and be forgiven by Allah and all his sins bestowed on the murderers.

The killed MP was the maternal uncle of former Prime Minister Omar Abdirashid Ali Sharma‘arke whose mother Ruqiya Macalin Daahir Cali Boos was the former First Lady of Somalia.

Cumar-Cabdirashiid.jpg

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
The murder of the MP was collaborated and planned , not by Galmudug but others . As long as my nephew Ina Xaaf is president PL and GM will stand as brothers

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Where is the tribal outrage we saw like the thread of a police officer shot in Xamar, or is it only bad when it happens in a Hawiye town:bell:

Where is the tribal outrage we saw like the thread of a police officer shot in Xamar, or is it only bad when it happens in a Hawiye town:bell:

This is a blip, rarely happens. I suspect he was shot by ISIS/Shabaab. Galmudug/Pland made a treaty, so it can't be Hawiye militants. Can't be Isaaq landers, might be Dhulos:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.