BREAKING NEWS: Yemen's recognized but similar 2 Somalia's Farmaajo virtual leaders have been deposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Separatist rebels of the former country of South Yemen have assumed power and they are being supported by UAE in defiance of the naag rulers of Saudia.

The country of Yemen ceases to exist.

RIP Yemen!

And welcome to the true hell-hole club, only few are admitted and they are the likes of Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, DRC, South Sudan and Central African Republic

Last edited:
Separatist rebels of the former country of North Yemen have assumed power and they are being supported by UAE in defiance of the naag rulers of Saudia.

The country of Yemen ceases to exist.

RIP Yemen!

And welcome to the true hell-hole club, only few are admitted and they are the likes of Somalia, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, DRC, South Sudan and Central African Republic
South you retard.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Was it necessary to degrade front of these pregnant females, was it really?

Menace here you go.

nikki-perkins-36-weeks-pregnant.jpg

You’re welcome.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you go on a tirade , which probably
Took you 20 mins to formulate, and yet fail the basics of the situation???

I only confused the north with the south you remnant of mooryan I'll-gotten goods from 1991.

My point is valid and made my point which is Yemen is finito like hell-hole Somalia

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I knew Yemen would fall eventually any nation that is addicted to qaat can't seize to exist

Dude! You just showed me a correlation here, the common denominator that is Khat.

Let your people eat Khat like xoolo and you'll find yourself Balkanized :hemad::hahaidiot:

South yemen movement is strong since they control all the southern regions and the Southern Transitional Council being supported by UAE. The people who seized Aden yesterday were STC separatist..

Remember the STC was formed by Aidarus al-Zoubaidi after being sacked last year from his governor position in Aden. Hadi does not support a south Yemen movement despite himself being from Aden.

Very messed up situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.