BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP RECOGNISES JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL OF ISRAEL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This is going to cause another intifada. Alot of palestinians are going to be killed by the IDF just so the evangelical Christians like trump more. :bell:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
This is going to cause another intifada. Alot of palestinians are going to be killed by the IDF just so the evangelical Christians like trump more. :bell:

It was a shit move but most of the politicians and lobbyists are Jewish or pro Israel and he clearly hates Muslims

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I'm guessing the time of the Màhdî is near. Saudis are having internal struggles and the Europeans have officially taken Jerusalem.
I also heard that the rivers of Iraq are drying up which is another sign.
I was hoping I would be long dead before the time came.:damn::mjcry:

Zailah

Exam season guys !
I'm guessing the time of the Màhdî is near. Saudis are having internal struggles and the Europeans have officially taken Jerusalem.
I also heard that the rivers of Iraq are drying up which is another sign.
I was hoping I would be long dead before the time came.:damn::mjcry:

Imam Mahdi would rule for several years so you’ll be okay

World

VIP
Israel has already controlled Jerusalem for 50 years already. It doesn’t matter if Trump recognises it as their capital or not. He’s just cutting the semantics.

Zailah

Exam season guys !

Because East Jerusalem is filled with Palestinians and they'll take that away now. People will protest, IDF will go hard on them, there will be an infitada again etc there will be more tension in the region and it goes against international laws and US policies since no other American president has ever done that since its creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts