Breaking News: The somaliland regions "President" meets his actual president for the first time

Leaders of Somalia, Breakaway Somaliland Meet for First Time
MOGADISHU, Somalia — The current leaders of Somalia and the breakaway territory of Somaliland have met for the first time in the latest diplomatic effort by Ethiopia’s Nobel Peace Prize-winning prime minister.

Somali presidential spokesman Abdinur Mohamed confirmed Tuesday’s meeting to The Associated Press, saying it was brokered by Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia’s capital.

“It was behind closed doors and no communique is being released. It was an ice-breaking one,” the spokesman said.

Ethiopia’s government has not commented publicly on the talks, which occurred on the sidelines of an African Union gathering.

- https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/02/12/world/africa/ap-af-somalia-somaliland.html

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
They made a deal about smth and that deal might be about anything:ohdamn:
"Muh Al Shabaab is bad". I doubt it's anything substantive. I hope it is a good step forward
8180.jpg

This is like the 20th thread about this. there’s no new information so all these threads should just get merged in with each other

I actually looked around to see if anyone else had made a similar thread and didn't find one. If a knew someone had already made it, I probably wouldn't have made mine

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
I actually looked around to see if anyone else had made a similar thread and didn't find one. If a knew someone had already made it, I probably wouldn't have made mine
@Life,

Just look around the politics section. People are definitely posting about this.

Best,

Faahiye

Leaders of Somalia, Breakaway Somaliland Meet for First Time
MOGADISHU, Somalia — The current leaders of Somalia and the breakaway territory of Somaliland have met for the first time in the latest diplomatic effort by Ethiopia’s Nobel Peace Prize-winning prime minister.

Somali presidential spokesman Abdinur Mohamed confirmed Tuesday’s meeting to The Associated Press, saying it was brokered by Ethiopian Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia’s capital.

“It was behind closed doors and no communique is being released. It was an ice-breaking one,” the spokesman said.

Ethiopia’s government has not commented publicly on the talks, which occurred on the sidelines of an African Union gathering.

- https://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2020/02/12/world/africa/ap-af-somalia-somaliland.html
Another way to look at is antiSoomaaliweyne leader of an INDEPENDENT but UNRECIGNIZED yet FUNCTIONING SL government meets the recognized NONfunctioning FGS government that needs foreign protection in the capital plus FGS officials are FUGITIVES in the Northern areas governed by SL

And Im a unionist. Belittling SL wont reunify JamhuuriyaddaSoomaaliyeed

Another way to look at is antiSoomaaliweyne leader of an INDEPENDENT but UNRECIGNIZED yet FUNCTIONING SL government meets the recognized NONfunctioning FGS government that needs foreign protection in the capital plus FGS officials are FUGITIVES in the Northern areas governed by SL

And Im a unionist. Belittling SL wont reunify JamhuuriyaddaSoomaaliyeed
How did I belittle :gucciwhat:

How did I belittle :gucciwhat:
Deligitimizing INDEPENDENT givernment of tge Norty saying the chief of that admonittation is subotdinate to NONsovereign FGS protected by UN/AU . You're pushing away Northern sepetationists.

Why should the North be subordinate to a foreign protected SEMIgivernment contrilling a few blocks of Muqdisho? Let's have a FULLY sovereign UNION between north and south. No foreign protectors needed

Trending