BREaking NEws: The Arab midget, social media , calls Somali girls Dameer! He is in Minnesota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I have no doubt that he will wage a sexual jihad on our gullible groupies of his this whole week. Disaster has befallen us, terrible. :bell::jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace you are a legend. That twitter handle just cracks me up every time. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::deadmanny:

The Somali leadership is utterly useless! I am the true leader, however delusional i might be but ya fiyoow? we are all fucking nuts. Atleast I am using this twitter handle to defend the honor of the nation.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Isn't Adam saleh a gaal?
Didn't he renounce Islam ?

Waar waxuu rabo ha denounce gareeyo, all we need from him is to leave our female alone. He on quest to kill that midget genes with one gazelle of ours. We are well endowed with height, the man knows this.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:drakewtf:why is the president responding to this qashin

The President wants to protect the national gazelle's that susceptible to this midget's sorcery. We can not afford to have a new midget population amongst us. This man intents to lay some seeds within our population, unacceptible. This is a national threat!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Madaxweeynahu waa nin waalan

As the president I never laid claim to sanity, waalidu waa national character, otherwise how on earth did we set a genius world record as a failed state for 30 years? That is an achievement only a mental national can accomplish.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:denzelnigga:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

actually I approved this approach, you must link yourself with a social media star.
giphy.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Who is the Ali khalif galaydh handle?

:deadosama:

Wallahi I find it so charming how you guys gets such joy outta these little pranks. It's so innocent. I wanna be that childlike too. :wow1:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
We could easily hijack twitter somali politics with these fake accounts :russ:

someone make a Siilaanyo account and beef with the fake Ali khaliif and Gaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts