BREAKING NEWS: Stormz’s Look Alike has accused Somali girl Stella of STEALING HIS MONEY!

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
You can’t make this up :deadrose::dead1:

You can’t save these ungrateful Madows :chrisfreshhah:

My Guy even Registered a GoFund Me HIMSELF to get the money ‘quicker’ and was then called a scammer My BEER HURTS LOOOOOL

He is itching to get his lacag. He doesn't know that raising 30K takes time and documents have to be signed. Typical Madow.

I told you all , it's a fraud. The Somali girl is a scam.
Nah the xalimo seems genuine and has provided updates on the fundraiser. You can't just hand over that amount of money to an addict. Apparently they contacted his mother and she wants nothing to do with him. They are now looking for a guardian/relative that can help him manage the money.

Nah the xalimo seems genuine and has provided updates on the fundraiser. You can't just hand over that amount of money to an addict. Apparently they contacted his mother and she wants nothing to do with him. They are now looking for a guardian/relative that can help him manage the money.

Its all a scam, him and the girl are in it together and the other guy who video recorded him on his Snapchat which went viral. He is pretending to be some homeless drug addict who is living on the street, and the girl is pretending to be his saviour. The guy who filmed the Snapchat video of him is probably getting some of that Go Fund me money too.

Smart ass n*ggers. Wallahi the average person who uses social media has room temperature IQ.

The so called homeless guy looking like a celebrity rapper was also a good marketing strategy.

Last edited:
Seems like the poor girl went through a lot of backlash for trying to help this dude. £5500 for a week of rehab though and 50 for a covid test :dwill: Shit is mad expensive

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Seems like the poor girl went through a lot of backlash for trying to help this dude. £5500 for a week of rehab though and 50 for a covid test :dwill: Shit is mad expensive
She should have helped Somali guys who are homeless in London.

I'm not saying she deserves the backlash but charity starts from home.

Trending