BREAKING NEWS: Son of Hiiraan.com owner has been charged with manslaughter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Police lay manslaughter, aggravated assault charges in highrise death

Homicide victim fell 16 storeys from MacLaren Street apartment building Monday evening

ahmad-afrah.jpg

Ottawa police have charged a 29-year-old man in connection with the death of 19-year-old Ahmad Afrah, who fell to his death from a highrise building on MacLaren Street earlier this week.

Liban Gure is facing one count of manslaughter and one count of aggravated assault. He is scheduled to appear in court Thursday. Police are investigating Afrah's death as the city's third homicide of the year.

On Wednesday, a grief-stricken Ali Afrah told CBC News he was in disbelief about what had happened to his older brother.

"I thought it was just a dream," he said.

His brother's body was found on the ground below 415 MacLaren St. on Monday just before 11 p.m. after police received a 911 call.

Gure has prior convictions for theft, unlawful possession of a credit card, and unlawful obstruction of a police officer from 2016 and a theft conviction from 2014, according to court records.

"It appeared he had fallen or jumped off the building ... and now we're in the process of a homicide investigation," Ottawa police spokesman Const. Marc Soucy said.

Ahmad Afrah lived with his family in an apartment complex just a few streets away from where his body was discovered.

The Accused

12f2606.jpg

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey remember the snitch son I told you about who got into a coma? This is him

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For such a long time he reported on qarxis happening in Xamar and now his whole family is in qarxis crisis.

That's what he gets for refusing to print my political opinions on his website. :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Police lay manslaughter, aggravated assault charges in highrise death

Homicide victim fell 16 storeys from MacLaren Street apartment building Monday evening

ahmad-afrah.jpg

Ottawa police have charged a 29-year-old man in connection with the death of 19-year-old Ahmad Afrah, who fell to his death from a highrise building on MacLaren Street earlier this week.

Liban Gure is facing one count of manslaughter and one count of aggravated assault. He is scheduled to appear in court Thursday. Police are investigating Afrah's death as the city's third homicide of the year.

On Wednesday, a grief-stricken Ali Afrah told CBC News he was in disbelief about what had happened to his older brother.

"I thought it was just a dream," he said.

His brother's body was found on the ground below 415 MacLaren St. on Monday just before 11 p.m. after police received a 911 call.

Gure has prior convictions for theft, unlawful possession of a credit card, and unlawful obstruction of a police officer from 2016 and a theft conviction from 2014, according to court records.

"It appeared he had fallen or jumped off the building ... and now we're in the process of a homicide investigation," Ottawa police spokesman Const. Marc Soucy said.

Ahmad Afrah lived with his family in an apartment complex just a few streets away from where his body was discovered.

The Accused

View attachment 18359

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey remember the snitch son I told you about who got into a coma? This is him

The guy looks like he has Down syndrome

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sweet karma :banderas: thats what hiraan gets for lying about somaliland. All of our enemies will fall ... no pun intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts