Breaking News: Somali woman kidnapped and raped by 5 men in Kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
SubhanAllah! Hearing stuff like this makes my blood boil. I hope justice is served but I doubt that will happen in an Arab country.

They didn't even bother to dedicate an article to the incident so I doubt justice will be served. :francis:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Does this article also include who her sub clan is? If not I don't care:4uzpnkt:

You're okay with a Somali woman getting gang raped if she's from a clan you dislike?! You take this qabil shit too damn far. :camby:

Bohol

VIP
Very sad. It could be Indians though since there is large South Asian laborers in the Gulf countries mostly consisting of horney single men.

McD30

Bored to death
Very sad. It could be Indians though since there is large South Asian laborers in the Gulf countries mostly consisting of horney single men.
If they are Indians they will get the death penalty but I don't think they are likely to risk that. I'm sure they are Arabs which means they will get away with it.

Bohol

VIP
@McD30 Native Kuwaitis are very rich and can simply get a Somali/Ethiopian hooker, the state also pays for them if
they want to get married. This doesn't seem their style, Indians are known for ganging up on women and raping them
in dozens of groups though, look no further then India where rape culture is flourishing.

This is the reason why we need to ditch qabyaalad. Every single day we hear a harrowing story about a Somali mother, Somali sister, Somali brother, Somali adeer, Somali eedo in some awful predicament in some backwater Arab country or even in the glorified West.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending