Breaking News - SL within 3KM of Garowe to stop Somalia's agression & attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Garowe is in our sights:stevej::banderas:

'Puntland' and the so called 'Federal Government of Somalia' should have stopped their endless sabotage and agression against SL when they had the chance. They brought this on themselves. Somaliland has a right to and will defend itself against external agression.

We will secure our borders and stop Somalia's attacks against Somaliland.

jY3nimq.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Screenshot_2018-05-28-21-58-42-988_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Well, this is embarrassing! :mjlol:
A video from January 2018 is your source?!!!

Garowe is in our sights:stevej::banderas:

'Puntland' and the so called 'Federal Government of Somalia' should have stopped their endless sabotage and agression against SL when they had the chance. They brought this on themselves. Somaliland has a right to and will defend itself against external agression.

We will secure our borders and stop Somalia's attacks against Somaliland.

jY3nimq.gif
Except it’s a sub clan of a major clan in Somalia you are fighting not the Somali nation

waraabe

Your superior
Except it’s a sub clan of a major clan in Somalia you are fighting not the Somali nation

half of darod has been penetrated, now we are coming for those inside somalia lol. after reer ayan hirsi, we are coming for the hyena eating boons

half of darod has been penetrated, now we are coming for those inside somalia lol. after reer ayan hirsi, we are coming for the hyena eating boons
It seems dreaming for 3 decades has fucked your brains in more ways than one. Don’t cry when southern Somali tanks blitzkrieg through siiland

O2Dr.gif

Last edited:
Oog is HJ degaan. You mean we captured Xudun and Taleex in 2009 and 2010 lol?

I know, I meant the km SL covered in sool and how we got closer to garowe. You kilt my joke waryahe:kanyehmm:

Btw I don't care about qabiil. SL waa qaran, if any subclan in the country gets out of line wala karbaashaya:stopit:

:russ:Somaliland will colonize Puntland?
How about you colonize Buuhoodle first before coming for the big guy.
Ceerigaabo belongs to Puntland. My grandfather born there.
And I'm not MJ.
So you want to control an Isaaq territory? Those HY folks will bury you MJ's alive if you touch their Ceerigaabo city kkkk.

Somaliland will colonize Punanililand very soon. Mark my words!

Last edited:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
i had a hunch you're gonna say that

oo how low we've fallen :francis:
We should all leave to Europe so our race disappear and we become those black people no one knows where they're from.. War most reer yurub children cant speak well or at all...
Even my Somali is horrible :ileycry:

Status
Not open for further replies.