BREAKING NEWS; qarax, chaos, gunfire and mayhem at a Nairobi hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
situation still fluid

Most likely the hotel is where the Somali government thieves reside in each time they loot from the country. Nairobi is the plant got them to let it all hang out. They import young xaliimos from Eastleigh into the posh Westland to have them for a week.

Today, it appears, balaaayo interrupted their immoral activities.

Last edited:
BBC report so far

"A hotel complex is under attack in the Kenyan capital, Nairobi.

At least two explosions followed by sustained gunfire were heard at the compound in the Westland district of the city, which houses the Dusit hotel as well as offices.

Witnesses say they saw four armed men entering the complex. Vehicles are on fire in the car park.

People are being evacuated. Police have cordoned off the area and are trying to rescue those trapped inside.

The BBC's Ferdinand Omondi says the head of Kenya's Directorate of Criminal investigations, George Kinoti, is at the scene to lead the operation.

A woman working in a neighbouring building told Reuters news agency: "I just started hearing gunshots, and then started seeing people running away raising their hands up and some were entering the bank to hide for their lives."

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@diaby @Ferrari @Teeri-Alpha are all crying right now for their Kikiyu Massas

django-unchained-13.gif

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@diaby @Ferrari @Teeri-Alpha are all crying right now for their Kikiyu Massas

django-unchained-13.gif

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: You know you are naturally hilarious. I have this view of you of El-Kebab’s central comedy in the Gedo region.

But abti, don’t you agree that in Westland of Nairobi neighborhood these Somali “officials” go to this particular neighborhood for respite and to breath. When they in Xamar they are confined to 4 sq miles. This hotel that was attacked probably had 40 “xildhibaans”. They were “xildgibaanin” little youth xaliimos refugees in the Islii neighborhood. M
Manne I know very well what these immoral bastards are up to.

TekNiKo

VIP
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: You know you are naturally hilarious. I have this view of you of El-Kebab’s central comedy in the Gedo region.

But abti, don’t you agree that in Westland of Nairobi neighborhood these Somali “officials” go to this particular neighborhood for respite and to breath. When they in Xamar they are confined to 4 sq miles. This hotel that was attacked probably had 40 “xildhibaans”. They were “xildgibaanin” little youth xaliimos refugees in the Islii neighborhood. M
Manne I know very well what these immoral bastards are up to.
today is the 3rd anniversary of the Ceel-Cadde massacre in Gedo, Somalia. where 200+ Kenyan military lost their lives. make no mistake this was planned and executed with precision and sophisticated planning

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
today is the 3rd anniversary of the Ceel-Cadde massacre in Gedo, Somalia. where 200+ Kenyan military lost their lives. make no mistake this was planned and executed with precision and sophisticated planning

Are you the anniversary’s book keeper ? Who the hell knew that :mjlol:

Waar I have no sympathy for any Somali official killed but I hope the innocent haven’t been killed.

Waar horta yesterday several people on my Snapchat people in Mogadishu were complaining abt several explosions. Are you aware of it

TekNiKo

VIP
Are you the anniversary’s book keeper ? Who the hell knew that :mjlol:

Waar I have no sympathy for any Somali official killed but I hope the innocent haven’t been killed.

Waar horta yesterday several people on my Snapchat people in Mogadishu were complaining abt several explosions. Are you aware of it
one explosion happened

Yoooo here's a thread the ditoore wrote about Xaaf: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/xaaf-says-i-may-be-arrested-by-farmajo.55037/#post-1503422 , Xaaf's concerns maybe legitimate.

If what @Farm said in the other thread about Nabar iyo Naxdin (iyo Nacalad) having their own assassination teams, I wouldn't be surprised if Al-Shabaab was working with BabyBel Boy Farmaajo, to take out his opps. Them Man really went for where Xaaf was chilling . Don't be surprised if AbdiShakuur gets offed in the next couple of weeks....

[The 1st vid has nothing to with this, the second vid is a more appropriate for what I said :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:]

Yoooo here's a thread the ditoore wrote about Xaaf: https://www.somalispot.com/threads/xaaf-says-i-may-be-arrested-by-farmajo.55037/#post-1503422 , Xaaf's concerns maybe legitimate.

If what @Farm said in the other thread about Nabar iyo Naxdin (iyo Nacalad) having their own assassination teams, I wouldn't be surprised if Al-Shabaab was working with BabyBel Boy Farmaajo, to take out his opps. Them Man really went for where Xaaf was chilling . Don't be surprised if AbdiShakuur gets offed in the next couple of weeks....

[The 1st vid has nothing to with this, the second vid is a more appropriate for what I said :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:]
Looool assassination teams? Name one opposition figure who has been assassinated?

When you lie try to make it believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts