BREAKING NEWS: Puntland announces that it's siding with Saudi/UAE and breaks ranks with Somali gov

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallahi this is ayib. This is fucking not acceptable. The world is laughing at us. We are people who easily can be bribed. Ufff
What do u guys suggests we do to limit the powers of federal states?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
If this keeps going there will be no Somalia.
IMG_3247.JPG

they got bribed. How do you think puntland cares about their citizens when it introduce fake currency. Fucking 100 dollar is 5 million Somali shilling now. All business and shops are losing money.

The gulfs are trying to divide Somalia :Sutehja:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
they got bribed. How do you think puntland cares about their citizens when it introduce fake currency. Fucking 100 dollar is 5 million Somali shilling now. All business and shops are losing money.

The gulfs are trying to divide Somalia :Sutehja:
Kastumo you have any evidence puntland introduce any currency and UAE invested 336 million dollars in Bosaso which has begun and first phase will finish within 2 years, Somalia was divided a long time ago, you are just more divided than rest put together. :icon lol:

How are they allowed to do such things? Everyone is being greedy and looking out for their own interest but thats not how you build a country.
8CF407B5-EE89-4EDA-B823-C5C852457C09-574-0000008F3B65EE51.gif

Last edited:
Kastumo you have any evidence puntland introduce any currency and UAE invested 336 million dollars in Bosaso which has begun and first phase will finish within 2 years, Somalia was divided a long time ago, you are just more divided than rest put together. :icon lol:

100 dollar was 2 million why did it reach 6 million. It's well known the fake currency came from east (puntlan)

all the business and in bosaso and garowe were closed. I know because one my friends is reer bosaaso and I talk to him on Facebook

puntland government doesn't give a crap about the citizens. What kind of a government creates inflation :lol:

And the DP world will ruin bosaso port like all the ports they ruined in the world.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
100 dollar was 2 million why did it reach 6 million. It's well known the fake currency came from east (puntlan)

all the business and in bosaso and garowe were closed. I know because one my friends is reer bosaaso and I talk to him on Facebook

puntland government doesn't give a crap about the citizens. What kind of a government creates inflation :lol:

And the DP world will ruin bosaso port like all the ports they ruined in the world.
Well known in your house maybe but we have our own long term interests and expansion of Bosaso is a top priority.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
How the fk does a federal constituent of Somalia have foreign relationships on a state level?
Do your research, Its Puntland that created the current Somali constitution, they play by our rules thats why we're the loudest supporters of federalism

In the past when they did this they played the Darood Vs HAG card and people shrug their soldiers but today they are being exposed to the whole world for the malignant cancer that they are.

The first to oppose the Kacaan in armed rebellion before anyone else (SSDF)
The first to hoist the Ethiopian flag on Somali Soil (during the Kacaan era right after 77 in balanbale)
The first to bring the Xabashi's to the country.
The first to side with the Italian colonialist to fight other Somalis
The first to print and introduce fake currency for decades to collapse the local economy
The first to oppose any new government that comes about by default.
The first to write a letter to the UN in 90's asking the entire country to be placed under UN Trusteeship advocating for Colonial rule
The first official public infidel apostate figures to tarnish our name.

I can continue this for several pages, until something is done about these minor group of elitist back stabbing dhabodilif cowardice filth which both the Ethiopian's and UAE use as a destabilising force nothing will change in the country.

The worst part of all of this is that the fast majority of them back their leaders in this, there is no difference of opinion whatsoever all in unison in treachery and backstabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.