• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors.

Misleading BREAking NEWS: new revelation: NOI cult member who decimated our women is married to a XALIIMO

Grigori Rasputin

For 3 weeks I thought I was another nationality
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
How can he hold our women in high esteem when he married one next to nothing

Last edited:
Its simps who promote these low level ugly chicks and put them on a pedestal, its why they be thinking they're 9/10s when they're really 1/10, imagine getting comments like ''oh youre so beautiful baby, goddamn you're goddess'' every day, it inflates their egos even more.

Grigori Rasputin

Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Its simps who promote these low level ugly chicks and put them on a pedestal, its why they be thinking they're 9/10s when they're really 1/10, imagine getting comments like ''oh youre so beautiful baby, goddamn you're goddess'' every day, it inflates their egos even more.
I’m confused as to what’re addressing sir

Grigori Rasputin

Wariyaha SomaliSpot
VIP
Why did you change the thread, it was about that insta ***** correct, now you changed it. Stop trying to act like you didn't change it. I am not insane.
Yes, you’re not insane adeer. Is deji adeer. What day is it today adeer? Do you know where you are? Do you sometimes see elephant crossing the road ?

Latest posts