BREAking NEWS: National Pastime underway in a hotel called SYL. Prominent idiots killed

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Doesn't say bombing anywhere, looks like Security forces are engaging them.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wonder if my draft pics will me modified to take some folks of my list and introduce new candidates

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You know whats sad this hotel is owned by Security Minister Isloow, he cannot even secure his own private property forget about the countey, yet Khayre refuses to fire him. What a failure:bell:

Lord of Warshiekh

Friend of a Selected few, The Rt.Hon.
I wonder if my draft pics will me modified to take some folks of my list and introduce new candidates

These attacks from al shabab are going to (unfortunately) increase as they lose territory. They might fight till the bitter end and start bombing Mogadishu much more.

The main cause of these attacks are because of unemployment and hopeless youth that believe In alshabab’s promises. If only the government started to open mass industrial sites for cheap employment of young men, the attacks would go down.

This is very unlikely, the government could care less.

I would just say a final revolution of this weak government is a solution. They have failed using 4.5

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Reports are saying that the hotel was full of opposition leaders. I smell Nabar iyo Naxdin and Fahad Yaasiin.

@Lord of Warshiekh

easy said than done. Where will the Somali government get the money to invest to create employment opportunities? They could barely pay the wages of the soldiers fighting Alshabaab and the public service. How about other institutions like schools, hospitals and local police? Do you know how much is the budget of Somalia in 2020? It’s far less than the budget of my local council. They are very poor and they relying on Somali entrepreneurs to kick start the economy, invest and create job opportunities. Will you?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@AussieHustler i urge you to merge this thread with mine. I broke this news first. This idiot should be arrested for the 1991 looting-style robbery

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What the hell @AussieHustler

You’ve only given me the title but the main text is still under his position.

Are you applying that Cotdham “kula dhag kuma qadeeysidee” tactic :ooh::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Trending