BREakING NEws: Mo Farah visits SL. I am informing The DailyMail 4 his disloyalty 2 the queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
The man placed his hand in his chest as the unrecognized entity played it national song.

He also declared that his true heart is in SL

I will first solicit money from them. Stay tune as The daily Mail should produce it very soon.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This will be the biggest trolling coup ever staged on my stellar trolling career. Watch and stay tune how The DailyMail puts it on it front page :hemad::hemad:

But sadly I might be banned from SL:holeup:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
hes a fob? :ileycry:

i had no idea. good on him tbh. still a dutty traitor though!
He looks like a fob looooool

That's nice of him to visit Somalia. Muqdisho should host him since it's his birth place.

200.gif

Sir Mohamed Bin Farah bin Issac came to the UK at the age of 9.he speaks Somali which is very common in the reer waqooyi communities . Fellows who were born here speak fluent Somali

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Not the bitter kid again. Waryahe go claim your people. Do you see me claiming your ayan hirsi or iman

I don't claim him, he's from the Somaliland state. I just commend his ability to see sense.

""Looking back at the boy who arrived here from Somalia, not speaking any English, I could never have imagined where I would be today - it is a dream come true."

waraabe

Your superior
I don't claim him, he's from the Somaliland state. I just commend his ability to see sense.

""Looking back at the boy who arrived here from Somalia, not speaking any English, I could never have imagined where I would be today - it is a dream come true."

The then Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending