BREAKING NEWS: MAMA MALYUUN turns hardcore religious.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
how long til you get the 'misleading branding'?

its unusual to see your posts without a bright blue warning next to it.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Screen Shot 2020-10-28 at 19.02.04.png

mustaphe spittin

She's got trash kids, walaahi. Instead of making sure their mother has zero access to social media and getting her the mental healthcare she needs, they record these videos for her. Many times people of caught her son's voice behind the camera, recording his mother in a pathetic state.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
She's got trash kids, walaahi. Instead of making sure their mother has zero access to social media and getting her the mental healthcare she needs, they record these videos for her. Many times people of caught her son's voice behind the camera, recording his mother in a pathetic state.

I do not believe this.

as a matter of fact I heard her mother pleading with her on the phone, not knowing that her mental mom was recording her.

I do not believe this.

as a matter of fact I heard her mother pleading with her on the phone, not knowing that her mental mom was recording her.

Well I'm for certain that one of her sons recorded one of her videos. How do you plead with a mentally ill person? They could have easily taken control of the situation if they wanted to.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well I'm for certain that one of her sons recorded one of her videos. How do you plead with a mentally ill person? They could have easily taken control of the situation if they wanted to.

The worst place to have a mentally ill adult relative is in America. They have rights like a normal person. If you touch them they’ll arrest you.