BREAKING NEWS; live address to the UN of Farmaajo (stumbling on words) (UN chamber empty )

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Everyone out for lunch

They done gave him the worst time slot

Then again how do you expect others to treat you when you’re a failed stats :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
3:52 mark he mentions that ICJ case is still on and Kenya has to obey verdict.
Basically saying AU has no jurisdiction over the case:salute:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Everyone out for lunch

They done gave him the worst time slot

Then again how do you expect others to treat you when you’re a failed stats :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

He wasnt that bad i think Farmaajo might be nervous in front of large crowds

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He wasnt that bad i think Farmaajo might be nervous in front of large crowds

Real talk ...he has nervousness when he is giving speeches to non-Somalis. Inferiority complex at play. He knows his ex-boss at the lowly civil servant job from Buffalo is watching him and going like this
giphy.gif

The incompetent guy that I wrote up 2 times for incompetency and who had one more strike is a leader of a country. OH I KNOW why. It’s a BANANA REPUBLIC :camby:

@R.Kelly sxb hold your fire before a full jihad is waged on you.

You have 24 hours to make a full public apology about president farmaajo or you will be declared enemy of the state and every law abiding citizen can and will abuse you verbally.

:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly sxb hold your fire before a full jihad is waged on you.

You have 24 hours to make a full public apology about president farmaajo or you will be declared enemy of the state and every law abiding citizen can and will abuse you verbally.

:camby:

giphy.gif

Is there anything left that hasn’t been said about me...numerous times I was called “senile old
Man”. Big deal! What’s next, you gonna me “drunkard” . Too late, too many here have accused me of that.

giphy.gif

Is there anything left that hasn’t been said about me...numerous times I was called “senile old
Man”. Big deal! What’s next, you gonna me “drunkard” . Too late, too many here have accused me of that.

You can also be protected, if you bend the knee.

Kheire controls everything, behind the scenes kulaha, if you mean a snake them you're Farmaajo is definitely a snake.
Even a blind man can see that Farmaajo is an Hostage of those langaab murursades in-laws, so far into his terms they have beneffited the most while Marexaans got jack sh1t, honestly ask them MXs to name one thing Farmaajo got them for the win?????

a big 0

Shaolin23

Even a blind man can see that Farmaajo is an Hostage of those langaab murursades in-laws, so far into his terms they have beneffited the most while Marexaans got jack sh1t, honestly ask them MXs to name one thing Farmaajo got them for the win?????

a big 0
What have Murursades gotten from Khayre their land is still run by AS and Abgaal still runs Xamar the only reason you say this is because the afar qoobles pushed you down the pecking order in Xamar

Shaolin23

Kheire controls everything, behind the scenes kulaha, if you mean a snake then you're Farmaajo is definitely a snake.
Farmaajo can fire Khayre today and elect Hiiraab with no repercussions thats what keeps Khayre in check

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I thought it was pretty good, he touched on the right topics. I have noticed that lots of non Somalis also acknowledged that Somalia is in good hands. Let us continue to wish him well :)

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Real talk ...he has nervousness when he is giving speeches to non-Somalis. Inferiority complex at play. He knows his ex-boss at the lowly civil servant job from Buffalo is watching him and going like this
giphy.gif

The incompetent guy that I wrote up 2 times for incompetency and who had one more strike is a leader of a country. OH I KNOW why. It’s a BANANA REPUBLIC :camby:
:dead::deadpeter:
images (1).jpeg

His H(utu)GHNESS @SomaliWadaniSoldier

Last edited:
What have Murursades gotten from Khayre their land is still run by AS and Abgaal still runs Xamar the only reason you say this is because the afar qoobles pushed you down the pecking order in Xamar

Adiga you really think low of HG, do you really believe for a second that HG are weak looma oyaan that can be pushed around by anyone let alone an langaab duo's of Mx iyo Murursade.

The fear Somalis have for HG is that if we feel that we're being disrespected that we will react physically as in murder you and that is the fear that holds this langaab government in check, just ask your own mx clan when just recently got misplaced in 2 places (Kaxandhaale iyo dacdheer) at the same time violently while Farmaajo stood by helplessly watching.

Kkkk still funny though, kulaha the toothless like as long as langaab murursade pushed us, looool walahi MX got jokes.

Trending