BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State leader Al Baghdadi killed and confirmed by high level commanders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjamin

någon :)

It's a great day, time to celebrate.
Vo60V.gif

Keo

VIP
In 2011 they supposedly killed the Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden but 2 years later we hear of a new group calling themselves ISIS. Now they are saying the ISIS leader is dead. Does this mean there will be a new group that will come about that is going to be more deadlier than the previous? I hope not.

Today is a big day.

Terrorists everywhere have been demoralized and humiliated very badly.

We will find you and crush you and wipe you off the face of the Earth.

It's a very sad day for some people on here.

Godane, Osama, Mohammed Yusuf (found of boko haram ) and now Baghdadi all were killed, with the expectancy that their organizations would dissolve, if their is one thing we have learned is that wont change anything in either the short or longterm and is just a meaningless victory on the ground.

Who even said that the goat fucking and camel piss drinking group is dead?

60,000 Islamic State terrorists have been killed in the past 3 years and they lost 70% of its territory but the terrorist sympathizers here want to say they're not dead.

I hope the alphabet boys are looking at this thread and monitoring them.

:trumpsmirk:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Woopdi doo. It's not like this will defeat them. Isis has lost a lot of territory so they will simply revert back to guerrilla combat tactics. :kanyeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.