BREAKING NEWS ISLAMIC STATE CAPTURE TUULO BARWAAQO

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Sources indicated that the chief of Tuulo Barwaqo who represented the Jubaland administration and other officials had fled the area upon receiving a tip off that IS fighters were heading towards the village.

:damn::chrisfreshhah::heh::hemad:

@The_patriot

TekNiKo

VIP
al shabab are losing the war, they lost every single major city, they are becoming broke so it makes sense for them to switch to a billionaire dollar terror group @Imam_Hutuking

Oh for f*ck sakes. Someone please destroy these fucking terrorists.

I'm sick of these fucking terrorists.

Is Islamic State really in Somalia?

Fucking bullshit. These bastards are fucking scum

This is what division gets you. Fucking Somalis

TekNiKo

VIP
Dulyadeen will burn ur uncle blackie's ass like the pilot :russ:

I am waiting for Dulyadeyn to capture Cabas and other Marehan dabodhilif in Gedo.:banderas:
Where is your uncle fidhow the guy Marehan counted on to recapture Kismaayo is he in Berxaani.:drakegrin:

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes let him even catch Cabas, Fartaag and all mooryans i support that as long as blackie is eliminatedobamadatazz

Yes let him even catch Cabas, Fartaag and all mooryans i support that as long as blackie is eliminatedobamadatazz
The line is alot Kalil the former gaajo govonor.Awlibax can I continue the list of Shame.Even the one eyed Huraale he is lucky he is in Xamar staying in hotels.Those qaneco in Gobweeyn did not do justice to him.:jcoleno:

TekNiKo

VIP
Marehan dont like him anymore, we have leadership crisis unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending