BREAKING NEWS: ILHAN OMAR AMBUSHED BY RIGHT-WING anti-Islam activists, Ilhan shook, forgot English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
No link, no video, nothing but a sensationalist title and just "balaayo":chrisfreshhah:what is this level of laziness :drakewtf:

Are you looking at a different thread
giphy.gif

Muji

VIP
Nayaa, I do not even support MGM, Ilhan is not just an imperfect ally but a traitor:camby:

Why did you marry your brother? That woman has no chill, I died a little :damn:

I can understand why some might vote republican because of candidates like Ilhan. The women was right but she ended with choose either to be American or a Muslim when she was just harping on about Israel.

I can understand why some might vote republican because of candidates like Ilhan. The women was right but she ended with choose either to be American or a Muslim when she was just harping on about Israel.

Who'd you rather support Hamas or illiberal Israel? One is clearly worse than the other but in my eyes that is a false choice.

I do not think you can support Hamas actions in any way or shape when it comes to acts of terrorism or even how they speak of all jews, and that should have been an easy argument for them to make.

But that can't happen because we live in the age of identity politics and people including politicians do not get to be individual but instead are extensions of a community and that means upholding some very wicked notions.

Of course you would.

So you support her FGM stand?

What are you thoughts on Hamas?

:bell:
Who'd you rather support Hamas or illiberal Israel? One is clearly worse than the other but in my eyes that is a false choice.

I do not think you can support Hamas actions in any way or shape when it comes to acts of terrorism or even how they speak of all jews, and that should have been an easy argument for them to make.

But that can't happen because we live in the age of identity politics and people including politicians do not get to be individual but instead are extensions of a community and that means upholding some very wicked notions.
Hamas is 100% bonafide terrorist organisation. Anyone saying else, is absolutely wrong.
You must also concede that the ultra-right wing people in control of the Israeli government is also destructive. If they didn't have the means, they'd 100% be like Hamas. Which is true. Those same people blew up UK offices in what was Palestine decades ago with improvised bombs. We must support left-wing and liberal Israelis, and let them come to power.

No, I support a woman who is strong enough to file for a divorce. And also, shes gorgeous.

Under Islamic law she would need the consent of her husband expect under rate circumstances in ‘Nikah-e-Fask or as Isma where it is directly written into the marriage contract.

Doesn't that greatly inhibit a strong woman's ability to file divorce? :comeon:

Under Islamic law she would need the consent of her husband expect in under rate circumstances in ‘Nikah-e-Fask or as Isma where it is directly written into marriage contract.

Doesn't that inhibit strong women ability to file divorce? :comeon:
No it does not. You conveniently remove the fact that a woman has a mehr, of which the amount she can set. This can be any amount. If a woman could just divorce her husband without going to court, this could mean abuse of this privilege, with large amounts of woman taking the money and never paying it back. And even then, as you say, she can write it in her contract and still give herself the ability to get a nice mehr, then divorce her husband and dodge or delay repayment of the mehr.

Rather, legally, there are many legitimate reasons the woman can go to court for to file a divorce against her husband. This has to be done, because the man does not gain any financial benefits from marriage, whereas the woman does.

Hamas is 100% bonafide terrorist organisation. Anyone saying else, is absolutely wrong.
You must also concede that the ultra-right wing people in control of the Israeli government is also destructive. If they didn't have the means, they'd 100% be like Hamas. Which is true. Those same people blew up UK offices in what was Palestine decades ago with improvised bombs. We must support left-wing and liberal Israelis, and let them come to power.

I completely agree, Hamas and Israeli far-right politicians believe in the ruin of each other and other humans who are unlike them.

Status
Not open for further replies.