Breaking News: Huge explosion in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This is getting ridiculous. Farmaajo needs to cut ties with the UAE!

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
This is getting ridiculous. Farmaajo needs to cut ties with the UAE!
They did the same thing when AY was president to sabotage him, move the capital or let everyone go their own way!

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
What do Al-Kebab even gain from doing this??? Animals.......:(

AUN to the dead and may those that are injured recover inshalah.
They're getting funded by the UAE. Farmaajo needs to take action and cut complete ties with the UAE and Saudi.
They did the same thing when AY was president to sabotage him, move the capital or let everyone go their own way!
Abdullahi Yusuf is why Al-Shabaab exists today.
Same thing again and again. No major action being taken. This is a failure in leadership.
Hes a another shill sxb. If he was genuine he would cut ties with the Saudi and the UAE.

" The goverment have come up with a new scheme that will reduce costs and at the same reduce attacks, the soldier's in the army will risk thier lives for no aid money wages, the aid money will go to me instead"

Last edited:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
There are hundreds of simple methods they could use to prevent these explosions.

Seems like internal sabotage by our own government to keep the status quo going.

Someone
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
please fund the army so a patriotic general could coup d'etat Farmaajo's ass.

Move the capital to Small Village, the Army will control . Mogadishu is full of weapons and explosives plus rich men is helping the Alshabaab they give them money

I'm starting to think moving the capital at this point is the best choice.

At this point saving lives is better than forcing the capital to remain at mogadishu for status quo and be the target of attacks from foreign backed Al-shabaab

I'm starting to think moving the capital at this point is the best choice.

At this point saving lives is better than forcing the capital to remain at mogadishu for status quo and be the target of attacks from foreign backed Al-shabaab
Alshabaab is backed Somali rich men not foreign

Status
Not open for further replies.