BREAKING NEWS! HORRIBLE NEWS! Long held believe that Somalis are brave is broken at Eastleigh, Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

News coming out of the epic war is saying that the Somalis back was broken after couple of frontline soldier, from
Galkacayo, broke ranks that led to chaos and disintegration of the frontline unit.

( btw, the ignorant ladies recording this need to suck a dick for insulting their fellow blacks. Who the f*ck do they thing they are calling our African brothers "big nosed, dogs, monkeys and savages". Actually we are the savages who destroyed our country )

African brothers? They've killed thousands of Somalis and terrorise millions more out of ethnic hatred they harbour, get it together!

What started this intifada?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
African brothers? They've killed thousands of Somalis and terrorise millions more out of ethnic hatred they harbour, get it together!

What started this intifada?

So basically Arabs are our brothers miyaa in your delusional mind.

So basically Arabs are our brothers miyaa in your delusional mind.

No I did not imply that at all, I don't know you people are obsessed with Arabs. Somali's only brethren are currently brainwashed into believing they are Habeshi or Masai i.e our Cushitic brethren in Kenya and Ethiopia.

They were greatly outnumbered but what are the women doing? Shouldn't they also be joining in and helping the Somali guys instead of shouting orders at them ??

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Those chicks are delusional they shouting iska celiya afriikanka:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Theyre like 5 guys against a friggin town Yeah...

Id run too But WTF led to that fight?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Those chicks are delusional they shouting iska celiya afriikanka:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Theyre like 5 guys against a friggin town Yeah...

Id run too But WTF led to that fight?

1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

I actually Somali women are the cause of the prolonged war. They won't join the fight but they egg men to fight.

You can see here that they wanted to literally send a poor soul to the next world.

Status
Not open for further replies.