Breaking news: Anti Biden conservative white man beheads father & shows his severed head

That's crazy wtf
20240124_221353.jpg

Bruh Americans are beyond finished. This stuff has never happened to them before, if Trump loses they will go even crazier and if he wins they will turn the nation into dictatorship lmao

Nin123

Somali supremacist
VIP
Bro it wil be bad for somalis
You know when he was in the office he didn’t bomb Somali once. The whole world was at peace no major war like the Russia vs all western nations. He is good walhy don’t listen to these brain washed European Somalia 😂 them niggas don’t have freedom of speech.

You know when he was in the office he didn’t bomb Somali once. The whole world was at peace no major war like the Russia vs all western nations. He is good walhy don’t listen to these brain washed European Somalia 😂 them niggas don’t have freedom of speech.
Nope biden is good to bomb shabaab we need him

It doesn't matter both sides are bad. f*ck Trump and Biden! America along with the rest of west are all going to shit. In 50 years China will be at the top anyway!

Nigga wtf his election had to do with ilhan? He can’t ban her from running again. Remember during his reign she was still ok.
Brother Trump has no Muslim Somali in congress who stands up for our interests, the saudis, UAE, conservatives, and cuqdad ridden secessionists hate our sister. We should support her. She’s standing against the MOU for us, nobody in Trumps government would give a crap!!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mental illness is random huuno- not the norm.

:faysalwtf: I got no words wtf, these cadaan cunsuris are straight up wilding rn. Apparently his dad worked for the US government so he did this as some sort of political statement… No matter who your dad is how tf could you do this? To make it worse rumour has it he posted the video on YouTube for the world to see. Damn rip to his dad imagine being taken out by your own son in such a horrific manner.

Nah I need to leave the west asap shit is getting seriously crazy. If these cunsuris are willing to kill their own blood over this bs WTF they gonna do to me? I don’t even want to think about it or take a chance✈️ :rejoice: We in scary times fr

The cadaan birth rate is in the toilet, they view these illegal immigrants as invaders trying to demographically supplant them.Events like this will only increase as cadaans decrease in number.

:faysalwtf: I got no words wtf, these cadaan cunsuris are straight up wilding rn. Apparently his dad worked for the US government so he did this as some sort of political statement… No matter who your dad is how tf could you do this? To make it worse rumour has it he posted the video on YouTube for the world to see. Damn rip to his dad imagine being taken out by your own son in such a horrific manner.

Nah I need to leave the west asap shit is getting seriously crazy. If these cunsuris are willing to kill their own blood over this bs WTF they gonna do to me? I don’t even want to think about it or take a chance✈️ :rejoice: We in scary times fr
No need to fear, you only die once.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

This is what they want
They are trying to instill fear
Buckle up and Arm up you live in America you could buy a gun faster than you can buy a candy

Latest posts