BREAKING NEWS : ABDI ILEY beaten badly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Liar. This is the latest news on him.
edit: Kkkk nice title change. The original title was Abdi Iley is dead.
:mjlol:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Liar. This is the latest news on him.
edit: Kkkk nice title change. The original title was Abdi Iley is dead.
:mjlol:

What a wonderful story! What a glorious story. I wish I had front row viewing.

The guy made a lot of mothers cry

This guy and his cohorts were the one stepping on the faces of the dead Somali guys who’ve they killed.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Karma always comes back to those who made a living out of killing, torturing and terrorizing innocent communities for years.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Abdi iley has done much good in DDSI during the decade he was in power he may be gone but he will never be forgotten
If the current leader of DDSI watches Abdi cumar get killed in front of him and does nothing in sha Allah come tomorrow when xabesha get a new regime I hope they kill him and dispose of his corpse swiftly.

If those xabesh kill Abdi iley they will get their comeuppance wallahi all the xabesh in Puntland will get it.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Jiron supporting violence lowkey. Who would have thought.........:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::pachah1:

I don’t support violence but peace, I also believe in karma. If you lived a life of terrorizing innocent people, eventually it will come back to you. If you lived a life of positivity, smiles and firm handshakes, that will also come back to u :)

You didn’t say that about the warlord ceydiid:sass2:

It’s because his dead, no one can escape the final judgement of the almighty. :)

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don’t support violence but peace, I also believe in karma. If you lived a life of terrorizing innocent people, eventually it will come back to you. If you lived a life of positivity, smiles and firm handshakes, that will also come back to u :)

It’s because his dead, no one can escape the final judgement of the almighty. :)
:comeon:

:bell:

:damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending