BREAKING NEWS: A woman gave birth at Qatar Airport last month. Qatari authorities have identified her through ethnic DNA, they believe she’s an Asian

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Qatar said Monday it had identified the parents of a baby girl dumped at its airport, an incident that prompted officials to order departing female passengers to undergo invasive examinations, sparking global outrage.

The public prosecutor said the mother and father were from "Asian countries" which in Qatar typically refers to the nation of South Asians where a large number of migrant workers come
Qatar said Monday it had identified the parents of a baby girl dumped at its airport, an incident that prompted officials to order departing female passengers to undergo invasive examinations, sparking global outrage.

The public prosecutor said the mother and father were from "Asian countries" which in Qatar typically refers to the nations of South Asia where a large number of migrant workers come from.

Efforts were under way "to arrest the fugitive" who is overseas and faces 15 years imprisonment, the prosecutor said in a statement that called her a "convict", suggesting she may have been convicted in absentia.
from.

Efforts were under way "to arrest the fugitive" who is overseas and faces 15 years imprisonment, the prosecutor said in a statement that called her a "convict", suggesting she may have been convicted in absentia.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
C'mon, nigga, have a decency about the situation. No need for a sensational thread based on a lie and human tragedy.

"Investigations revealed that the infant's mother, who holds the nationality of an Asian country, had a relationship with another person of the nationality of one of the Asian countries," the statement said.

C'mon, nigga, have a decency about the situation. No need for a sensational thread based on a lie and human tragedy.

"Investigations revealed that the infant's mother, who holds the nationality of an Asian country, had a relationship with another person of the nationality of one of the Asian countries," the statement said.

:yousmart:I knew it.

mods hit him with the MISLEADING,

giphy.gif

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Xalimos be popping kids in Airports and abandoning them nowadays huh:hmm:

The public prosecutor said the mother and father were from "East African countries" which in Qatar typically refers to the nation of Somalia where a large number of migrant workers come from.

Is this when they done those invasive checks on all women passengers, that was so disgusting. Most of the east african migrant workers in Qatar are not Somali but ethopian housemaids. So she's most likely habesha.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Signs of a misleading thread by OP

• Breaking news in the title
  • Hayaay in the title
  • Too long, gets boring mid reading it
  • Targets a specific gender lol
  • No sources or links to what he says

The only time he's maybe true is when he posts something from fb that's fkd up, grigori looks and searches for disturbing stuff like spying on a xaamilo xaliimo from one state to the other. Weird ass fetish wlh:hova:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
It's legit.
Until I see her face, I don't see a xaliimo there. Yeah that happened but it's probably not a somali woman. Or is that a xaliimo who's identifying as asian, that's a first 🤔
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again there’s no limits to your waali
Calls himself "wariyaha somalispot" :farmajoyaab:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He already edited the title. Just wait he might edit the whole thread:dead:

Nigga we still got the receipts though
20201124_073210.jpg

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Moderators,
Please give this thread the "Misleading" tag as the OP altered and edited the article to suit his own anti Xalimo agenda.

The Qatari authorities have revealed the identity of the mother as "ASIAN" not East African.
IMG_20201124_195021.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

The public prosecutor said the mother and father were from "Asian countries" which in Qatar typically refers to the nation of South Asians where a large number of migrant workers come

The public prosecutor said the mother and father were from "Asian countries" which in Qatar typically refers to the nations of South Asia where a large number of migrant workers come from.

from.

She was probably a domestic worker impregnated by her Qatari Employer

The question is who will have the baby? I do not forsee an arab family adopting the child. Probably will be sent to Europe or America for adoption

or maybe buried alive if it is a girl?