Breaking news, A gofundme has been created for a Sspot member

:deadmanny: :deadrose:

6C3BBA3D-D59A-403D-95EE-B57FCB394237.jpeg

Tell me more about awrtable sxb? Where is their main deegan.
Well, I can speak from what my I was told, I don't know too much about inter-clan/subclan politics but historically we inhabit mudug and nugaal, however I was told during the british occupation of the South, many move there for trade. For example my great great grandfather was born in Kismayo but his father was from central Somalia. I think we and Leeklase can live as equals in Harti lands despite our small numbers. I will try and find the Somali-Italian census for Xamar and other areas to see the exact numbers, someone posted it before here

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Well, I can speak from what my I was told, I don't know too much about inter-clan/subclan politics but historically we inhabit mudug and nugaal, however I was told during the british occupation of the South, many move there for trade. For example my great great grandfather was born in Kismayo but his father was from central Somalia. I think we and Leeklase can live as equals in Harti lands despite our small numbers. I will try and find the Somali-Italian census for Xamar and other areas to see the exact numbers, someone posted it before here
Harti and yusuf darood/Tanade Darood

7e975b56a5f69da00c1bafb54deeb7ee.jpg

Trending

Latest posts