Breaking News: 50 KDF soldiers killed by Al Shabab in ambush

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 50 Kenyan soldiers were killed early Friday in an attack launched by Somali militant group al Shabaab, Al Jazeera reported, as cited by Xinhua.
Al Shabaab, a group aligned to al Qaida, launched the attack on the African Union base run by Kenyan peacekeepers in Ceel Cado, about 550 km west of Mogadishu, near the Kenyan border.

Disgusting. These terrorists are losing and clutching at straws. They have already split into two camps that are at odds with each other and want to wipe the other out. This is the end result of this cancerous ideology: successive splintering into further groups until they become too weak and divided that they are easily picked off individually.

It is also most strange how you aren't condemning these heinous attacks at all, sort of like you actually support it but just don't want to admit it. :mad:

This wouldn't have happened to the Ethiopian soldiers because they are better fighters than Kenya will forever be that is why Kenya is ranked #8 in Africa and Ethiopia is ranked #4! I still don't understand why Somalia only needs 22k soldiers to defeat Al Shaabab why not 50K or 75K and not finish them all at once.

Let me guess. It was probably only 4 or 5 Al-Shabab terrorists who were resonsible for this massacre.

This is why I keep saying that the International Community should fund the Somali military directly and train our soldiers instead of relying on these fucking AU "peacekeepers" who would much rather collect their $1500/month cheque and get fat rather than actually pacifying Somalia and destroying these Al-Shabab terrorists

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Let me guess. It was probably only 4 or 5 Al-Shabab terrorists who were resonsible for this massacre.

This is why I keep saying that the International Community should fund the Somali military directly and train our soldiers instead of relying on these fucking AU "peacekeepers" who would much rather collect their $1500/month cheque and get fat rather than actually pacifying Somalia and destroying these Al-Shabab terrorists
@Kaafiye Trust me bro Somali soldiers have no chance against Shabab. If the fufus weren't there Shabab would be all over south Somalia again in a week. Even with all the members leaders they've lost they'd give the Somali army run for their money. To me the only skinnies that can hang with Shabab in the battle field is the Sufis. These guys know how to fight and they have reasons to fight. The Somali soldiers are all calool usha qeystayaal and they'd give up their positions and uniform for $50 from Shabab.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali "soldiers" all militia men who loot and rape wherever they go, they led by tribal warlords who aint payin em shit but let them rampage and when it comes to fightin they rather sell they weapons and uniforms to Shabaab than fight.

Until they recruit from every region pay em on time and develop a professional army not a rag tag militia aint no way they liftin the arms embargo and giving warlords tanks and artillery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts