ICJ confirms Kenya v Somalia case starts Monday

Yeah I did hear Kenya did hire Havard lawyers. God knows who our lawyers are. If we somehow f*ck up this case due to inadequate lawyers it’ll just highlight our incompetence :mjcry:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The ephialtes of Somalia. Their grandchildrens graves will be stoned knowing our people.

Most likely just another ploy for them to try and delay the case, apparently all witnesses have to be on public record at the ICJ so no hiding

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Somalia hired lawyers off of google as if they needed a traffic lawyer. Can’t blame them, it is a habit they picked up from driving too many hours in the streets of London.
They lost 2 rounds already.
Yeah I did hear Kenya did hire Havard lawyers. God knows who our lawyers are. If we somehow f*ck up this case due to inadequate lawyers it’ll just highlight our incompetence :mjcry:
They hired csdaaan lawyers cus they believe cadaan will win everything for them, the same reason they wear blonde wigs in court and believe it will make them geniuses as Julius malema would say.

They lost 2 rounds and panicked. This is the last round. They have no case and no oil besides this brazen theft attempt. We don't even need those oil blocks but should use them to build our military to rub salt in the wound.

They hired csdaaan lawyers cus they believe cadaan will win everything for them, the same reason they wear blonde wigs in court and believe it will make them geniuses as Julius malema would say.

They lost 2 rounds and panicked. This is the last round. They have no case and no oil besides this brazen theft attempt. We don't even need those oil blocks but should use them to build our military to rub salt in the wound.
Interesting, so you're saying that we have a chance to beat these Kenyan mooriyans?

Somalia haanolaato! :fittytousand::fittytousand:

Royalflush

novacane
Grigori don’t wet the fkin bed g they literally begged the icj for an extension what winning team does that :heh:
our case is much stronger and the kikuyus wanted “Farimajo” gone by the hearing so they could have a puppet to give them the water
And stop being a coon it don’t look right:lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My record speaks for itself.

I have predicted the participants of the national pastime (who’s destined to be killed by messing around with the deadly thing called Somalia). Many of you have tagged once my prediction became a reality.

I know Somalia like the back of my female’s dabo. I know that it is being managed by incompetent folks who raised their children on Western welfare.

When the case ends how will it effect kenyya in the long run

apart from the economical repercussions, kenya would embarrass themselves. some of you seem to have forgotten that some foreign companies have already signed deals for drilling rights with kenya in the disputed area. kenya losing this case would embarrass them on the world, and regional, stage if they cant even keep a "failed state" like somalia on a leash

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
When the case ends how will it effect kenyya in the long run
They will be indebt to China, since they already defaulted on their loan for the port. They will have to sell some resources to china and will be sidelined in their own country.

apart from the economical repercussions, kenya would embarrass themselves. some of you seem to have forgotten that some foreign companies have already signed deals for drilling rights with kenya in the disputed area. kenya losing this case would embarrass them on the world, and regional, stage if they cant even keep a "failed state" like somalia on a leash

1/4 of their GDP goes to China because they allowed themselves to be debt trapped. I wonder what they will have to sacrifice after this case is over ? :mjlol:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We live in an era were Somalia is at a major crossroads. Success or failure. We have an educated diaspora and youth back home who witnessed what qabilism can achieve first hand. The worst of humiliation just like the hadith said. We can either use our brains and succeed while our rivals and enemies, Yemen, Ethiopia and Kenya enter into decline or are threatened by other rivals (with Egypt gazing down on Ethiopia).

We can only go up from this point. We just need this admin and ge next one to keep the peace and we can take over at a moment's notice. No one is gonna f*ck with Somalis any more.

Trending

Latest posts