Breaking Governor of Nugaal survives assassination by Commander of Puntland Police force Ereg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:russ: they all look retarded

Your president gets fed like this and you've the audacity to criticize anyone.

00000000talaalka-madaxweynaha1.jpg

When Cirro becomes Somaliland president, I hope to God he punches each one of you when you get to Somaliland. Useless foqol useless.

Breaking

Mad dog Police Chief Commander suspended again after earlier Gaas supporting him and is now placed under hous arrest until further notice.

waraabe

Your superior
Your president gets fed like this and you've the audacity to criticize anyone.

00000000talaalka-madaxweynaha1.jpg

When Cirro becomes Somaliland president, I hope to God he punches each one of you when you get to Somaliland. Useless foqol useless.

that is a vaccination program being launched by the president, he is only showing people that it is safe to get vaccinated. if only reer Minneapolis listened :hemad:

XamarCade they are longing for something to clinch on. So your description is not far fetched I am antidote to their self-perception and wishful thinking.

If the Police Chief of Canada shot his deputy as he shot two shots to kill the Governor of Ontario the whole world would be camped outside and I can only imagine the memes and jokes made of Canada and mind you rightly so.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
I type this message as I am wearing both a evil eye chain and bracelet for there has been a serious attempt to dishonor the blessed lands of Udug since the World Bank reported the remarkably better life conditions in Puntland, @Saahid Qamaan from Galnus has attempted and failed while being aided by the self-described ciyaal mamo @XamarCade.

I saw @Saahid Qamaan describe Dr. Xaaji P.hD as a "supposed Harvard graduate", lets examine that closely. The word we must look closely at is "supposed", is it a fact or not that the Dr. is a graduate of the prestigious university? It is a fact set in stone that is undisputed. However what would prompt such a comment if not envy and jealousy, this reminds of @fox the chief engineer of Somaliland, @ethan bradberry and @The Cushitic One who did not like this either. This is the evil we witness when our qualifications are ridiculed more than prayers.

Some development news for my people of Punt

1- I will state also before my fellow Punts the the road from Bosaso to Erigabo is ongoing with 12 hours a day work from 6am to 6 pm
2- The president of development is on a foreign visit to Jowhar, the Bantu capital of Somalia. He is speaking to young Bantus about development and will make a minor visit to the president of Hiirshabelle republic.
4- Education budget has been raised from 1% to 4.5% announced by minister of Finance.

We must pray our salat because their gaze of evil will never stop, say the fatiha regularly and never miss prayer.

giphy.gif

I type this message as I am wearing both a evil eye chain and bracelet for there has been a serious attempt to dishonor the blessed lands of Udug since the World Bank reported the remarkably better life conditions in Puntland, @Saahid Qamaan from Galnus has attempted and failed while being aided by the self-described ciyaal mamo @XamarCade.

I saw @Saahid Qamaan describe Dr. Xaaji P.hD as a "supposed Harvard graduate", lets examine that closely. The word we must look closely at is "supposed", is it a fact or not that the Dr. is a graduate of the prestigious university? It is a fact set in stone that is undisputed. However what would prompt such a comment if not envy and jealousy, this reminds of @fox the chief engineer of Somaliland, @ethan bradberry and @The Cushitic One who did not like this either. This is the evil we witness when our qualifications are ridiculed more than prayers.

1- I will state also before my fellow Punts the the road from Bosaso to Erigabo is ongoing with 12 hours a day work from 6am to 6 pm
2- The president of development is on a foreign visit to Jowhar, the Bantu capital of Somalia. He is speaking to young Bantus about development and will make a minor visit to the president of Hiirshabelle republic.
4- Education budget has been raised from 1% to 4.5% announced by minister of Finance.

We must pray our salat because their gaze of evil will never stop, say the fatiha regularly and never miss prayer.

giphy.gif
Mr. I Like Baby Balls, how am I aiding him?

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Mr. I Like Baby Balls, how am I aiding him?
All your slander failed and now you resort to pedophilia? you must be a proud ciyaal. :holeup: Proud men do not beg for censored acknowledgement

Your obsession with my people is concerning I might take out a restraining order against you since you dedicate your time to us. You are devoid of any reasoning of your own, like your kind you are a dameer iyo labadiis dhegood! stand up for yourself man :gucciwhat:

All your slander failed and now you resort to pedophilia? you must be a proud ciyaal. :holeup: Proud men do not beg for idoor acknowledgement

Your obsession with my people is concerning I might take out a restraining order against you since you dedicate your time to us. You are devoid of any reasoning of your own, like your kind you are a dameer iyo labadiis dhegood! stand up for yourself man :gucciwhat:
Everyday ur ppl stay mentioning my ppl, just go ahead and take a look at the threads, but then again ur a confirmed liar who's obsessed with grabbing testicles ur opinion doesn't matter :nahgirl:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

giphy.gif

:chrisfreshhah:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Everyday ur ppl stay mentioning my ppl, just go ahead and take a look at the threads, but then again ur a confirmed liar who's obsessed with grabbing testicles ur opinion doesn't matter :nahgirl:
A confirmed liar or just a liar? Using adjectives to make your lie appear stronger will not make it true. That is a lowbar debating tactic, moryaano. Secondly your people are not people, they are degenerates who ruined a nation and set it on course for 30 years of civil war, unrest, poverty and misery. They changed the destiny of millions for the worst, our lives the fact I live in the West all of this is because of your people, we can stay talking about them till the end of time.

Thirdly using pedophilia allegations is troubling to me, it says a lot about your lack of character I am not surprised of course it's very disturbing. :noneck:

Status
Not open for further replies.