Breaking: Ethiopia recognises and refers to Somaliland as a country.

DRACO

VIP
Twitter trolls and forum posters like @Django were recently claiming that Ethiopia said it supports the unity of Somalia and that SL is a part of Somalia. I am here to reveal that this could NOT be further from the truth. I paid a professional Ethiopian(Amharic) translation agency to translate the video and here is the transcript. The Ethiopian gov clearly refers to Somaliland as a country and compares it to other countries like 'somalia' and Sudan. Ethiopia knows that it can't interfere in other countries domestic affairs.

Here is the translation and transcription of the video that has been making rounds on Social media.

"Following the visit to Somaliland by the foreign minister of Egypt, a question was brought to the ambassador if Egypt have a plan to build a military camp in Somali land, as they say, Ethiopia doesn’t have any complain about Egypt having any sort of binary relationship with Somaliland but Ethiopia will find it hard to accept any type of relationship made with Ethiopia's loss. As a sovereign country, as a free Country Egypt can have relationship with whomever she wants. it can be with Somaliland, can be with Somalia, can be with Sudan with whoever, as we always say we underline we don't want it to be at Ethiopia's loss, we wouldn't like them to be in a relationship that is a threat targeted at Ethiopia's sovereignty, freedom,or safety. We assure Somaliland of this, not only to them but also to Somalia and Sudan and the region."

The moral of the story is to not trust 'Pro-somalia' twitter accounts.

Last edited:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Exactly even from a common sense perspective it’s not in Ethiopia or Somaliland best interest to have a United functioning Somalia.

@Django is a unionist propaganda troll :mjlol:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Twitter trolls and forum posters like @Django were recently claiming that Ethiopia said it supports the unity of Somalia and that SL is a part of Somalia. I am here to reveal that this could NOT be further from the truth. I paid a professional Ethiopian(Amharic) translation agency to translate the video and here is the transcript. The Ethiopian gov clearly refers to Somaliland as a country and compares it to other countries like 'somalia' and Sudan. Ethiopia knows that it can't interfere in other countries domestic affairs.

Here is the translation and transcription of the video that has been making rounds on Social media.

"Following the visit to Somaliland by the foreign minister of Egypt, a question was brought to the ambassador if Egypt have a plan to build a military camp in Somali land, as they say, Ethiopia doesn’t have any complain about Egypt having any sort of binary relationship with Somaliland but Ethiopia will find it hard to accept any type of relationship made with Ethiopia's loss. As a sovereign country, as a free Country Egypt can have relationship with whomever she wants. it can be with Somaliland, can be with Somalia, can be with Sudan with whoever, as we always say we underline we don't want it to be at Ethiopia's loss, we wouldn't like them to be in a relationship that is a threat targeted at Ethiopia's sovereignty, freedom,or safety. We assure Somaliland of this, not only to them but also to Somalia and Sudan and the region."

The moral of the story is to not trust 'Pro-somalia' twitter accounts.
Dumb ass slave with no comprehension cells your embarrassing ur self here and in Twitter.
Let me rehash it for ya. Basically Ethiopia is telling you , :fittytousand:you can not host Egyptian millitary base or I'll run a train on ur ass.
But here you're but but but but ethio Ethiopia said ",country":leon:so so so :tacky::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
@DRACO

The Ethiopian FM spokeman's statement makes sense since it is hard to believe Ethiopia would all of a sudden give up its long-term divide-and-rule policy over the proposed base that has not been agreed upon yet.

But make no mistake the statement is a veiled threat to Biixi to not open up the Egyptian base.

Actually that's what I said earlier in another thread. You just confirmed it.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Dumb ass slave with no comprehension cells your embarrassing ur self here and in Twitter.
Let me rehash it for ya. Basically Ethiopia is telling you , :fittytousand:you can not host Egyptian millitary base or I'll run a train on ur ass.
But here you're but but but but ethio Ethiopia said ",country":leon:so so so :tacky::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
We said f*ck you to China and you’re here taking about fragile Ethiopia. Go get Ogadenia back which Ethiopia took from you :mjlol:

Heck Somalia is basically an Ethiopian/Amisom/Kenyan colony :dead1:

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
How can a Somalian refer to Someone as a "SLAVE" when your whole country is occupied by Amisom :chrisfreshhah: :deadpeter:.
1597054706617.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

This guy is delusional,imagine sharing a country with baboons like these and his people

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
This guy is delusional,imagine sharing a country with baboons like these and his people
Crackhead don't quote me,find the answer here

Trending

Latest posts