BREAKING EFFING NEWS! We all knew this was bound to happen. Jubba airlines with 200 passengers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:cosbyhmm: Good lord ! You never wanna be in a sickened airline with Somalis. You’ll die out of pure terror from their Ashahado and hysteria. Specially Somali females

I would’ve certainly kicked that islaan screaming to oblivion. Nacalaa! We’re gonna die but to go out like this with hysterical islaan screaming on your ears :jcoleno:

Shut reminds me the airplane that went down on the Andes mountains where some folks survived and ate each other.

There was a movie made about it and this lady reminds me this guy who went mental for the ordeal .. let’s watch him :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::damn::damn: I can’t get enough of laughing whenever I watch that scene of the guy

Real talk if the plane went down and there were survivors and we were stranded, can you just imagine the supply of hilib! Them islaamos would’ve been a year supply of fat hilib :hemad::hemad::hemad:

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Even though it's kinda noisy in there, you find issues with people saying the Ashahaada?:cosbyhmm:
Even though the women were kinda loud, it's just some human nature to freak when they see danger

Let's prove your story with another one:draketf: This one might be loud experience check this one tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Even though it's kinda noisy in there, you find issues with people saying the Ashahaada?:cosbyhmm:
Even though the women were kinda loud, it's just some human nature to freak when they see danger

Let's prove your story with another one:draketf: This one might be loud experience check this one tho
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Adeer I’m not these atheist folks here. I am a believer but you know dam well our people tend to go overboard when danger is at hand. They get hysterical trying to beat one another into Entering Jenna when they waged havoc on this earth. They done used qabiil left, right and center yet they wanna enter Jenna with the loudest hysteria

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Adeer I’m not these atheist folks here. I am a believer but you know dam well our people tend to go overboard when danger is at hand. They get hysterical trying to beat one another into Entering Jenna when they waged havoc on this earth. They done used qabiil left, right and center yet they wanna enter Jenna with the loudest hysteria
Mostly it's women. I get your point tho:pachah1::pachah1: you don't wanna be in a noisy terrifying moment like this one right?:mjlol::mjlol: Some may scare the shit outta you while it ain't a big deal prolly

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
In typical human fashion, They scream yaa Allah when they fear for their lives and everyone believes in Allah even the supposed atheists but as soon as the plane lands,it is all business as usual again

0E6A56C2-2C4B-47DE-B363-B1B495AAC0D7.jpeg

A7EE6DDA-16C2-4C28-8297-5130C0DBB3EA.jpeg

D8D042E0-CEF4-46F7-80C4-D9286527B96E.jpeg

Surah Yunus 10:22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending