BREAKING: Death toll from mosque bombing in Peshawar, Pakistan, has risen to 28!

Very sad news. Good thing it wasn’t a Sunni mosque. Shias are not muslim but a masjid should never be targeted.

TTP are the Pashto/Pakhtun ethnic minority group living in Pakistan. They are the Taliban of Pakistan fighting against the Punjabi state of Pakistan. TTP tries to make it look like it is a religious group but they are just another ethnic militant organization that is using Islamic rhetorics to seem legitimate.

Last edited:
Many Pashto citizens in Afghanistan believe that Pakistan is occupying their ethnic territories. The Pashto people inhabit Waziristan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and northern Balochistan as well as large portions of the North western provinces in Pakistan. The Pashtun & Balochs are very anti Pakistan. Unlike the Balochs (BLF) who are mostly concentrated on guerilla warfare, the Pashtuns on the other hand use hard core terrorism to their advantage.

They have inherited years of experience supporting the Taliban in Afghanistan who are known for their gruesome attacks on civilian populations. Now that the Taliban are in power they have shipped all of their weapons and explosives to the border areas of Pakistan.

6FD31140-B98D-435C-87AA-A5F8DD711319.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Many Pashto citizens in Afghanistan believe that Pakistan is occupying their ethnic territories. The Pashto people inhabit Waziristan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and northern Balochistan as well as large portions of the North western provinces in Pakistan. The Pashtun & Balochs are very anti Pakistan. Unlike the Balochs (BLF) who are mostly concentrated on guerilla warfare, the Pashtuns on the other hand use hard core terrorism to their advantage.

They have inherited years of experience supporting the Taliban in Afghanistan who are known for their gruesome attacks on civilian populations. Now that the Taliban are in power they have shipped all of their weapons and explosives to the border areas of Pakistan.

View attachment 251475
I’m confused. So they claim to be Muslims but kill any non-pashtun pakistani they come across? Subhanallah. Where they responsible for this mosque attack as well?

Pashtuns are cursed. I thought the ones in Pakistan were better than the ones in Afghanistan but they’re the same shit just without authority.

Also am I tripping or does he have Jordans on?
:damnmusic:

I’m confused. So they claim to be Muslims but kill any non-pashtun pakistani they come across? Subhanallah. Where they responsible for this mosque attack as well?

Pashtuns are cursed. I thought the ones in Pakistan were better than the ones in Afghanistan but they’re the same shit just without authority.

Also am I tripping or does he have Jordans on?
:damnmusic:

Most of the casualties in their attacks are Pashtun. They have no problem killing their own people if it means that they achieve power like the Taliban has done. They use Pashtun nationalism for sympathy but most of their non combatant victims are their own ethnic group when it comes to targeting major cities like Peshawar.

Trending