Breaking bad kinda overrated

People made it seem like it was the best show ever created but I was bored tf out for 3 seasons. They were always at the same old depressing locations and that hoe Skyler pissed me off as well as her useless sister. I liked Saul Goodman tho he was funny

Royalflush

novacane
People made it seem like it was the best show ever created but I was bored tf out for 3 seasons. They were always at the same old depressing locations and that hoe Skyler pissed me off as well as her useless sister. I liked Saul Goodman tho he was funny
Wallahi I wasted my time with that show fam gassed up too much the only scenes good is when he cooked the shit
But Saul goodman was a laugh he got his own show too

Wallahi I wasted my time with that show fam gassed up too much the only scenes good is when he cooked the shit
But Saul goodman was a laugh he got his own show too
Ahlie i bing watched it and i was just trynna finish the show to get it over with. More time i didn’t even enjoy watching it apart from a few good episodes

most overrated show OAT

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
You're right. Breaking bad is so overrated. I'd give it an 8/10 at the most. It had some amazing highs, but overall it wasn't that good at all. I cannot for the life of me believe how it is rated the highest TV show of all time.

Trending