BREAKING: Al-Shabab says it's General Command will make a statement "soon".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they reiterate their opposition to Farmaajo using his inauguration as the excuse :ivers:

Last time the bombings happend shortly after their message:wow1:

Let's see where this takes us, reports are it relates to aid delivery

I think they reiterate their opposition to Farmaajo using his inauguration as the excuse :ivers:

Last time the bombings happend shortly after their message:wow1:

Let's see where this takes us, reports are it relates to aid delivery
I'm telling you, they're days are coming to an end, they're very desperate, don't be surprised if they issue an apology. They're falling apart especially after farmaajo put out a bounty on them

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I'm telling you, they're days are coming to an end, they're very desperate, don't be surprised if they issue an apology. They're falling apart especially after farmaajo put out a bounty on them

:mjlol::mjlol::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

You can't be serious. :drakelaugh:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Something i wouldnt even mind kkkk

You guys need to chill with this stuff. These people are humans too, they are just following orders.

No need to kill them when there is no need to. Not to mention that it is unislamic too. The murder of Prisoners of War is strictly not allowed.

I was watching a documentary about Mogadishu and I noticed that one of the Amisom officers said Bismillah before he hoped into the APC. Some of these people are muslims too.

EDIT: I know you are a troll but I felt obliged to say it.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You guys need to chill with this stuff. These people are humans too, they are just following orders.

No need to kill them when there is no need to. Not to mention that it is unislamic too. The murder of Prisoners of War is strictly not allowed.

I was watching a documentary about Mogadishu and I noticed that one of the Amisom officers said Bismillah before he hoped into the APC. Some of these people are muslims too.

EDIT: I know you are a troll but I felt obliged to say it.
So u are not troll?
I though somalispot is place where trolls come together

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts