A brawl occurred at the Mogadishu International Airport over letting in Youtube Star Wode Maya!

Wait, so niggas are fighting because of some Youtuber coming in? :drakelaugh:

No wonder why people like Ethiopia better than us. We suck at branding and concealing our hostility to foreigners! :snoop:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
A Marehan man controls the Airport
I am all for anti-corruption, and expose true nepotism, but in this case, he was appointed by Hassan Shiekh Mohamed and has been General of the Airport for quite some time now. Farmajo didn't appoint him.

How embarrassing. Can you imagine him filming it from the plane and posting this???

We will never hear the end of it πŸ’€. Makes South Sudan where he has just been look like a 1st world country.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I am all for anti-corruption, and expose true nepotism, but in this case, he was appointed by Hassan Shiekh Mohamed and has been General of the Airport for quite some time now. Farmajo didn't appoint him.
Exactly HSM installed him there, this shameless slander is outstanding really. Farmaajo boogeyman is not everywhere

This what happens when this "Government" hires people because they are Marehan instead of hiring the best and brightest.

They can't even tell the difference between a Russian flag and a Dutch flag, this miskeen traveller. stands no chance and now he had to witness and probably record, this fiasco.

Ilaahow, waa bil Ramadaan, Farmaajo iyo beeshiisa naga qabo, ceeb intaan ka badan uma dulqaadan karno.
History repeating itself. Marexaan destroying Somalia again. We need law that say these people can’t get near power. Clear constitutional discrimination against them for being self destructive

This is so embarrassing. Wode Maya is a wonderful person and great youtuber.

Somalia should ban all the white youtubers from coming in, not our fellow African youtubers who actually give us a good image. SMFHHHHH.

It's official, I'm changing ethnicities to Sentinelese. I can't be Somali anymore.

Last edited:
YOU HAD ONE JOB SOMALIA!
Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 4.57.06 PM.png

Meanwhile, Wode Maya got all the love and hospitality in Somaliland:mjdontkno::westbrookswag:

This is how visitors feel when they visit an orderly functional country.:mjkkk:

Last edited:
Wode Maya is a kind of youtuber that a ministry of tourism should invite and collaborate with to shoot nice videos for the positive image of the country.

Trending

Latest posts