A brawl occurred at the Mogadishu International Airport over letting in Youtube Star Wode Maya!

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
An airport is a foreigners first impression of the country.this should've been handled swiftly by security smh. Also lol at the buckets flying
Some cadaan journalist called Simon Reeve visited xamar in 2011 and in the airport two men war fighting

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalis need to learn proffesionalism I wouldn't even be suprised half the people working there only got their job cause of clan

And they let that Russian guy
yea i saw his content it was literally nothing positive, just going to the worst places and talking shit which I get it, somalia is in a shit condition but theres SOME positive things to the country you can bring up in the video. Wode Maya makes wholesome content and is literally no bad for Somalia

If Farmaajo cares about Somalia's image, he would resign instead of clinging onto power like a stereotypical African DICTATA

If they cared, they'd assign 24/7 security to watch foreigners, instead of fighting on the runway.
greedy african dictators that never want to invest in their country :rejoice: typical

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nepotism.

A Marehan man controls the Airport. That's why Farmaajo's brother, Hassan Farmaajo, gained illegal control of the Khat trade.

It's the Kacaan all over again, just a weaker version.
I ain't suprised nepotism is the exact same as favouritism I never understood somalis that show 100% loyalty to someone just cause they share same tribe you will see people helping criminals,hiding murderer and even defending em all cause they share same clan ties

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I ain't suprised nepotism is the exact same as favouritism I never understood somalis that show 100% loyalty to someone just cause they share same tribe you will see people helping criminals,hiding murderer and even defending em all cause they share same clan ties
Another word you could use is, "popularity"
You dont have to be from the same clan in order to support an individuals political ambitions.

What? Didn’t he cancel his trip last year because other Africans were begging him not to go and do a video there. I like his vlogs. But they convinced him he would be mistreated there

Why would NISA consider him problematic? He displays Africa in a good light. They’re probably on edge after the Russian
yea i remember they used to tell him not to go there. im pretty sure he went to somaliland recently

Trending