Brave Swedish girl stops deportation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
she's one tough girl. plane could not take off and eventually the Afghani man was allowed to stay in Sweden. If I was in Sweden, I would definitely marry a blond Swedish chic.

all Afghanis who went to Sweden from 2015 onwards will not be given asylum, they will all be deported.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
He will be most likely deported on a different date instead. He was allowed to stay temporarily only.

Sweden don't joke around they have secret task forces and shit that finds illegal immigrants.

Much like what I saw in a documentary in UK but in Sweden they bring out their SWAT when doing raids lol :damedamn:

He will be most likely deported on a different date instead. He was allowed to stay temporarily only.

Sweden don't joke around they have secret task forces and shit that finds illegal immigrants.

Much like what I saw in a documentary in UK but in Sweden they bring out their SWAT when doing raids lol :damedamn:
How many are they deporting? And how many of them are Somali?

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
How many are they deporting? And how many of them are Somali?
Bro Somali people rarely get deported and if they get deported it is to another European country. Rarely back to Somalia unless you are Isaaq or Darood/MJ. Everyone says they are hawiye LOL

If you are Somali and you seek refuge in Sweden and has not done so in any other country you will 9 out 10 times be granted permanent residency...

Fun story, I witnessed one of these raids when I and some friends were in a shisha place. There were arabs and all kinds of people there, it was my first time going there.

A little after 30 minutes we see many police cars and heavily armed police with masks and shit. They secured the area so no one can run away and when they came in they rounded us up looking for illegal immigrants.

I was the first one to be let out, this one dude with mask comes to me and asks me if I am Somali and I say yes. He then asks me if I am born in Sweden and same answer. Took my ID and they let me leave lol. My friends were stuck for 30 minutes+ :chrisfreshhah:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Scandinavians are cucks. Why don't they bring Eastern European gaajo into their countries if they wanna help people instead of infesting their countries with backward people who don't respect their culture.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Scandinavians are cucks. Why don't they bring Eastern European gaajo into their countries if they wanna help people instead of infesting their countries with backward people who don't respect their culture.
It's changing and fast. This situation does not reflect Sweden view on immigrants. It was the airline decision.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am fucking tired of them Afghanis. All they do is flock parks and malls with their cringy clothing styles and generic hairstyles, intimidating young girls.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I am fucking tired of them Afghanistan. All they do is flocking parks and malls with their cringy clothing styles and generic hairstyles, intimidating young girls.
Afghans are pretty secular and tend to easily assimilate in the US. Somali women are the only people I seen with cringy clothing styles

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Speaking of Sweden, Swedish Democrats are going to win a land slide victory in the upcoming elections.

And who could blame the Swedish people? They are on their knees in this multicultural, politically correct and ultrafeminist hell. Their country is literally turning into a shithole, with huge taxes to fund the immigration madness, the welfare system that their forefathers have built is being ruined by parasites from MENA. Criminality is raging. The country is on it knees, it simply cannot serve as the social security office for the entire MENA.

This madness has to stop so that the Swedish nation can breathe easier. The Swedes are waking up, it is more common to talk openly about the problems with immigration. My colleagues at work talk about it openly.

Finally, elhamdulilah! Deport all criminal good for nothing benefit leachers.

Speaking of Sweden, Swedish Democrats are going to win a land slide victory in the upcoming elections.

And who could blame the Swedish people? They are on their knees in this multicultural, politically correct and ultrafeminist hell. Their country is literally turning into a shithole, with huge taxes to fund the immigration madness, the welfare system that their forefathers have built is being ruined by parasites from MENA. Criminality is raging. The country is on it knees, it simply cannot serve as the social security office for the entire MENA.

This madness has to stop so that the Swedish nation can breathe easier. The Swedes are waking up, it is more common to talk openly about the problems with immigration. My colleagues at work talk about it openly.

Finally, elhamdulilah! Deport all criminal good for nothing benefit leachers.

I hope they deport ALL Albanians, Croats, Serbs, Bosnians and Macedonians back to their original countries. ALL means the good and the bad ones.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I hope they deport ALL Albanians, Croats, Serbs, Bosnians and Macedonians back to their original countries. ALL means the good and the bad ones.

I hope for this too. I am planning on going back anyways, my older brother already did. He has a business in Sarajevo.

Status
Not open for further replies.